• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

Last edited:

rallo92

Member of Omega
no hes busy doing school work or somthing

rallo92

Member of Omega
I think my gym is still open

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
hey i want to apply con i be the leader of the dragon gym?

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
May i apply for Grass type gym?
my pokemon:
Meganium
Torterra
Roserade
Tropius
Leafeon
And maybe the gym badge would be the Wilderness badge.
May I also apply for E4 Water?
My team:
Empoleon
Frealigtr
Gyardos
Lapras
Vaporeon
Azumarill

Last edited:

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Sorry for being gone for the last week. I have put in nearly every moment of spare time into this huge essay I have to write.

i was wondering if i could be the dragon type gym leader. my pokemon are

;006;Charizard
;330;Flygon
;130;Gyarados
;484;Palkia
;149;Dragonite
;445;Garchomp

Actually, Garchomp is considered Uber, as well as Palkia. I will hold the gym for you, but try to add in some non uber team members.

i'd like to apply as well, i'm best with rock, steel and ground
got a sandstorm team that will wear you to the bone

The rock gym is already taken, but you could be the ground or steel gym. I will PM you about your gym later.

i know how that is >.<" that sucks

Yeah, it sort of does, but I best get it done now, and now the day before it's due.

I think my gym is still open

Yep, it is.

hey i want to apply con i be the leader of the dragon gym?

Sorry, that gym is already taken.

May i apply for Grass type gym?
my pokemon:
Meganium
Torterra
Roserade
Tropius
Leafeon
And maybe the gym badge would be the Wilderness badge.
May I also apply for E4 Water?
My team:
Empoleon
Frealigtr
Gyardos
Lapras
Vaporeon
Azumarill

I'm not yep applying for E4 spots, but you can apply for the two gyms. I only had the water gym taken by me to get things started. I will PM you with detales of the gym later.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Ok thanks is there a specific level your pokemon have to be because i trained my grass team to level 51-59.

rallo92

Member of Omega
lv.100 is the level

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Ok thanks is there a specific level your pokemon have to be because i trained my grass team to level 51-59.

They can be any level (As all gym battles are done as LV. 100 all battles), but if you EV trained, it won't have all of its EV points gained untill LV. 100.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
ok no problem i can level them up pretty fast to 100. So do we need to do a pre-evaluation battle?

DarumakkaImposter

Sorry for being gone for the last week. I have put in nearly every moment of spare time into this huge essay I have to write.

Actually, Garchomp is considered Uber, as well as Palkia. I will hold the gym for you, but try to add in some non uber team members.

The rock gym is already taken, but you could be the ground or steel gym. I will PM you about your gym later.

Yeah, it sort of does, but I best get it done now, and now the day before it's due.

Yep, it is.

Sorry, that gym is already taken.

I'm not yep applying for E4 spots, but you can apply for the two gyms. I only had the water gym taken by me to get things started. I will PM you with detales of the gym later.

(qute for my "uber" pokemon)
ok ill put in latias and kingdra

rallo92

Member of Omega
i am bord my gym is open im open to chalanges

rallo92

Member of Omega
puffle can i post stuff about trades

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
ok no problem i can level them up pretty fast to 100. So do we need to do a pre-evaluation battle?

Sounds good. I will PM you about a pre-evaluation time in a bit.

(qute for my "uber" pokemon)
ok ill put in latias and kingdra

Ok, I will PM you about a pre-evaluation battle later.

puffle can i post stuff about trades

I don't mind if you mention stuff about trades, just be sure to keep most of it done by PM.

rallo92

Member of Omega
k puffle im not going to be on until tonight kk

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
I'm ready for the rock type gym. I have Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, Rampardos, and Shieldon, and I'm expecting Cradily from you. (Puffle 754)

All are in their best format/moveset/stats. Don't complain about me not having a sixth Pokemon yet. I'm expecting it from you.

rallo92

Member of Omega
can anyone please help my egg

rallo92

Member of Omega
im board because no one has chalanged my gym

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
No one has challenged my gym either.

Status
Not open for further replies.