• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallo92

Member of Omega
ill be back tommarow

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Alright then... We need more people to become leaders.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I'm glad to see there has been some gym battles going on. Be sure to PM or let me know if you win a battle. Also, to make things more challangeing, I am going to have people register a team for the league, one that they use for all gym/ E4 battles, to make it a bit tougher, so start prepareing those. Don't worry, the team that you register can be updated/ changed every now and again, just not so you have a complete advantage agenst the gym. I will however allow all gym badges earned allready to be kept.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Oh and by the way puffle I beat Rallo.

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey puffle i also beat awsomzekrom

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
lol we both beat each other. I won the official round then he won the unofficial round. So we both get each other badge.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Ok, i'll be getting the gym badges marked on the main page/ first post.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
ok and your going to do this with every leader right?

illucio

The Illusionist
What are the qualifications for being a Gym leader?
Do you need all level 100 pokemon?
Do you need 6 pokemon?
Perhaps you should have a form for submissions xD

rallo92

Member of Omega
the rules are you need a type all six pokemon need to be that type and all battles have to be level 100

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
I would like to "apply" to be the flying type gym. Also, I saw in one of the earlier posts that you could have two gyms. I might be able to have another team but it is on a different game is that ok?

rallo92

Member of Omega
[/COLOR]i think you can you and puffle have to do a pre-evaluation battle first

rallo92

Member of Omega
we have new people trying to sign up but your not here puffle

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
What are the qualifications for being a Gym leader?
Do you need all level 100 pokemon?
Do you need 6 pokemon?
Perhaps you should have a form for submissions xD
You need 6 pokemon. They do not have to be 100 as we battle in level 100 so they will be automatically 100.

I would like to "apply" to be the flying type gym. Also, I saw in one of the earlier posts that you could have two gyms. I might be able to have another team but it is on a different game is that ok?

Yes that is fine but before you become the gym leader you must be pre-evaluated first. You don't neccesarliy have to win just show some strength.

Also NO ubers this does include Garchomp and wobbafet. You must follow all the rules stated in THIS link

Last edited:

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
The flying team is on my Soul Silver but I also have a normal team on Platinum so I kind of want to apply for that position as well if I can.

rallo92

Member of Omega
i think you can but puffle needs to come here an battle you first

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey every one please pm the gym leaders to face them for there bage

rallo92

Member of Omega
awsom zekrom i don't need the wevile i bread one my self

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Ok then, can you get me a weavile?