• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Well i'm back from the dead!

Unfortunely, life has been all but I can handle for the longest time now... so unfortunely... I am misrably behind... in everything...

My PM box is full to the max, so if one brave nobel soul could bistow the blessing of listing the countless updates that must be completed to the horridly outdated OP, I would be enternally greatfull!

I know I probably sound like a lazy bum at the moment, but I truely haven't the foggiest of where to begin...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Well i'm back from the dead!

Unfortunely, life has been all but I can handle for the longest time now... so unfortunely... I am misrably behind... in everything...

My PM box is full to the max, so if one brave nobel soul could bistow the blessing of listing the countless updates that must be completed to the horridly outdated OP, I would be enternally greatfull!

I know I probably sound like a lazy bum at the moment, but I truely haven't the foggiest of where to begin...

you should go back a few pages and read some important things that have had to happen in your absence :(

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
By the way guys I am on holiday ATM and managed to get on a computer so I may not be on when it is launched. I've still got ages to finish my wifi team so... That should be ready when I get back.

DarumakkaImposter

Oh yeah, by the way. APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING TAKEN.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Ok for today and tomorrow you can apply to be a GL but on a few conditions.

1) You must have a Wifi team and a PO team ready
2) you must message me for a Wifi test and Shadow Pkmn trainer for a PO test
3) Do not apply for the following types - Dragon , Dark, Steel, Ground, Psychic, Poison, Flying, & Normal

Yesterday, I got PC'ed by lasien on xat. He asked if I wanted to be a GL at pokegyms, but do I need to be tested or something? Esspecially because I'm the only one that doesn't have wifi?

-Resident evil ;461;

liam99

hey guys hows it going, just scrolling through the last few pages. I think i can generate alot of interest to pokegyms by posting information and a link to pokegyms in my trade shop, my trade shop is getting around 2-300 veiws a day so will be good bit of advertising,
im looking forward to getting going. when does it all start.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Very soon, I have to make maybe 2 more badges and we are good to go :D
It is a bit of a dodgy weekend for the owners though as Daru is away at camp, Shadow is away fishing and i have a wedding.

That would be awesome if you could link us with your shop :)

DarumakkaImposter

hey guys hows it going, just scrolling through the last few pages. I think i can generate alot of interest to pokegyms by posting information and a link to pokegyms in my trade shop, my trade shop is getting around 2-300 veiws a day so will be good bit of advertising,
im looking forward to getting going. when does it all start.

Thank you sooo much! :D

Very soon, I have to make maybe 2 more badges and we are good to go :D
It is a bit of a dodgy weekend for the owners though as Daru is away at camp, Shadow is away fishing and i have a wedding.

That would be awesome if you could link us with your shop :)

I'm back from camp. It was really fun. But, I apparently have an ingrown toenail (eww) and am having it taken care of tomorrow. My aunt is a nurse so she can take care of it. I would have been in Utah today but the truck broke down in Wyoming and we bought a new car. D: I'm gonna miss that truck. All of my games and stuff are with me so I might be able to battle. On PO of course. :D My WiFi games are 65% done with team mates. :D

Good luck at the wedding :D Is it yours? If so, CONGRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.