• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
I'm now the rock-type gym leader. I just had my pre-evaluation battle with Puffle 754. It would be nice to have two gyms, but I'll let other people fill them in. I would like to join elite 4, but it would be the exact same as my rock team. :)

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
For those of you applying for Gym leaders your requests will be on hold because Puffle Is not currently on. But you are still free to apply you just can't yet call your self a gym leader.

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
AwesomeZekrom:
For those of you applying for Gym leaders your requests will be on hold because Puffle is not currently on. But you are still free to apply you just can't yet call you self a gym leader.
I do realize he is on hold. I know him personally, and battled him. I do get what you are saying though. I am not yet officially a gym leader until Puffle 754 is back on. May fossils rule.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
The league sure has been busy today, huh?

The flying team is on my Soul Silver but I also have a normal team on Platinum so I kind of want to apply for that position as well if I can.

I'll put the flying gym on resurve for you. I will PM you tomorow about a pre-evaluation battle.

I do realize he is on hold. I know him personally, and battled him. I do get what you are saying though. I am not yet officially a gym leader until Puffle 754 is back on. May fossils rule.

I'm glad to see you running into things, fists held high like usiral, but ypu may want to make sure to let others keep up. I will talk to you tomorow about your gym.

I'm sorry if I missed any questions. It is late here, and I will be sure to check back first thing in the morning. And althrough I don't want to spoil the surprise, I do have some important news for tomorow, so be sure to keep an eye out!

rallo92

Member of Omega

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
This message is for all the new appling gym leaders. The E4 spots are NOT open because we do not have enough gym leaders as of now. When there are enough leaders E4 spots will then be open.

rallo92

Member of Omega
yeah so no one ask for e4 spots until the gyms are taken

rallo92

Member of Omega
can new yisiters help my egg hatch

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Also newcomers we have had some troubles with spamming so keep in mind the Serebii rules. This would be most helpful as no spamming keeps our League easy to follow.

rallo92

Member of Omega
yes yes it does

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey every one please have a challenge at the poke mon gyms please

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Yes we are indeed OPEN So challengers/leaders bring it on! look for our FC code on the very first post.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Hello everyone! I seem to have fallen behind in updateing the two new gym leaders. I will update that in the morning.

Anyway, I promised a surprise, and i'm finally ready to tell everyone. As i'm sure you all know, between sleep, school, work, and famally, I can't always be on to keep things running. So, I was thinking, and I finally decided I need some co-owners to help keep things smooth while i'm gone. So i'd like to present the promotion to co-owners to two people I can always trust to keep things running, and keep me updated on the happenings while I was gone.So, say hello to the first two co-owners, rallo92 and AwesomeZekrom! Congradulations! I will PM you both about your promotion later or tomorow (It's late here).

And, because he would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't give him a promotion, I will also promote Khaoscontrol to vice assistant maniger in charge of certian things! Kudos to you bud. I will tell you about your job tomorow.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Need a normal user??? I'll apply for the leader position! Possibly a ground type user? Lol :) either or. This seems like fun!!

Last edited:

rallo92

Member of Omega
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! co-owner thanks

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Need a normal user??? I'll apply for the leader position! Possibly a ground type user? Lol :) either or. This seems like fun!!

Sure I'll let Puffle know about you and your request.
And Puffle thanks so much!

rallo92

Member of Omega
yes hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.