• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

lol. i beat him on flat battle but that was about it :/

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey guys hows every one

rallo92

Member of Omega
um hi and um plz dont double post plz

rallo92

Member of Omega
plz stop posting the same things

ddrox

OWNER OF DARKRAI
hey GLs, can i have your bagdge desgines and their links, i want to put them in one place. if you want, i can get you a badge just fill out the form

I would like a Badge(Kewzu)~
Pokemon:
Light -Yes- -No(The white streaks):
Other?:

post it ok
just reposting this

rallo92

Member of Omega
ok ddrox thats fine just the new guy needs to stop

rallo92

Member of Omega
dude quit it or ill have to ban u or report u witch ever comes first

ShowdownVD

Dragon Legend Master
I need to know what your favorite pokemon type is and what gen game u have. Send as a private message to me. This goes for anyone who sees this.

Blendercat

Kyurem's Nightmare
I'd like to apply for the B Button Water type leader... are there any rules on the level of the pokemon, amount of pokemon, and where they are from?

Status
Not open for further replies.