• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallo92

Member of Omega
whats up guys hows everyone

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I'm mad that they banned normal Blazikens :mad:

Smogon hates having to do complex bans though, they're having a lot of debate over the Swift swim + drizzle ban now, because it's complex.

RifleAvenger

See you starside

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
If they lift the ban on Swift Swim + Drizzle then you might as well lift the ban on Speed Boost Blazikens because they would be one of the only ones that would keep up under those conditions.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
they can't ban kabutops it's already in UU at best it should make it to the OU tier, it doest have enough coverage to decimate swift swim at the moment.

When drizzle + SS was legal, most rain teams had all three of those, including Tops. Sure, Kingdra got top billing, but Kabutops with doubled speed is nothing to laugh at.

xbinox

I know I love tops, and that comment about blaziken is COMPLETELY wrong, how would a blaziken stop a RAIN team? the rain halves half of blaziken's stab moves and its fighting and other move wouldn't onehit any of the Swift Swimmers, so that argument is completely invalid, because all those swimmers can 1hit blaziken and kabutops gets aquajet

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey bino whats up

rallo92

Member of Omega
have to eat and had a long soccer practice

RifleAvenger

See you starside
That looks good :)

I just don't want to get this league in trouble for advertising is all

I know that this is a concern, but the league sub-forum is really slow. Would it really be advertising if we asked our friends to join either as leaders or challengers? I mean, we're not activity dead, but it could be better.

rallo92

Member of Omega
yeah bino it did

Status
Not open for further replies.