• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

DarumakkaImposter

rifle and i were discussing and we both voted yes there can be a same gym and E4 type.

just so we dont get stuck with

rock, steel, ice, and a normal E4

btw. POST IN MAH LEAGUE!!

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
so i'm the steel gym leader?

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I think you gotta go through a test battle before you're elected.

By the way, I really think that wish-Jirachi should be considered uber. I HATE those things. Hate 'em with all my heart.

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
where do i take the test?

DarumakkaImposter

Mods: SirCharles, Shadow PKMN Trainer, xbinox, DarumakkaImposter, rallo92, Khaoscontrol.

Owners: Puffle754, DarumakkaImposter

Co-Owners: rallo92

Anyone else guys? I'm sorry if I have forgotten you.

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Mods: SirCharles, Shadow PKMN Trainer, xbinox, DarumakkaImposter, rallo92, Khaoscontrol.

Owners: Puffle754, DarumakkaImposter

Co-Owners: rallo92

Anyone else guys? I'm sorry if I have forgotten you.

Is Khaoscontrol really a mod? He was kind of revoked from his e4 position so I assumed that because of that he would be revoked of being a mod.

Also is there anyone I can battle or still needs to battle me (I know there are so few)

Status
Not open for further replies.