• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Xbinox 6 - chumlee 0

try again later man, for now Pending.

I know I wasn't there, but if you straight swept him, sometimes you just have to say "no." "Pending" implies that the job is being waited on for him until he improves. Even if you say "no," he's welcome to try again, and others will also feel more inclined to try.

Rain21199

Psy trainer
(panic) it still doesnt say im the b button gym leader wwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyy

graeme103

hahaha im back
p.s. i am dafeating people in tortaments around the world like crazy and i wanna battle
and i have a bug/grass gym

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
^ I would have due to a moxie sweep mence with brick break. Only dark counter is weavile. I once got sweeped by a weavile because I thought it was gonna OHKO my mence so I switched and it sword danced and the killed everything. Any other leaders willing to battle? PO btw.

Akua WaterDragonKing

Fire Gymleader
I'M BACK! Sorry I was gone, but Okamiden is very addicting xD
So, has it been a month since Tollen disappeared? Or was it the 23rd........

Akua WaterDragonKing

Fire Gymleader
I'll check and edit. :D

EDIT: It was May 21st soo... he still has it.

Dang, well a few more days and it's again! MAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (jklol)
Anyway, anyone up for a battle? It can be Gym vs. Gym, Gym vs Challenger, Challenger vs Gym or just plain Challenger vs Challenger.

McDanger

i would like to apply as the b button dragon gym leader and offer the job of ev training. pm me for ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.