• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

I think we have a bbutton dragon leader.

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Dang, well a few more days and it's again! MAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (jklol)
Anyway, anyone up for a battle? It can be Gym vs. Gym, Gym vs Challenger, Challenger vs Gym or just plain Challenger vs Challenger.

Can I battle?? We never got to finish our battle back in 4th gen when you were the ice. How about I challenge you first then you challenge me??

Akua WaterDragonKing

Fire Gymleader
Can I battle?? We never got to finish our battle back in 4th gen when you were the ice. How about I challenge you first then you challenge me??

Sure Wailord!
Do you want to face my current Gym team or my Updated Ice soon-to-be-Gym team? Or even both! lol

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Akua won the aeroplane badge!

1-0
MY first lv100 gym battle it was pretty good It would help if I wasn't distracted while I was playing I would of done better.

Akua WaterDragonKing

Fire Gymleader
Akua won the aeroplane badge!

1-0
MY first lv100 gym battle it was pretty good It would help if I wasn't distracted while I was playing I would of done better.
Comfirming. :]

The First battle was my Gym vs Wailord's challenger team. 3 - 0
Looking forward to your rematch battle!

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Sorry about being absent for a few days; I needed to take a break from pokemon, to avoid getting burned out. I tried laddering at Smogon, and while my results are pleasing to me (not stellar, but I didn't suck it up either), the stress of the process got to me, so I took a few days off. I'm really sticking to Wi-Fi play from now on, until I get better or feel like an intense challenge.

DarumakkaImposter

Sorry about being absent for a few days; I needed to take a break from pokemon, to avoid getting burned out. I tried laddering at Smogon, and while my results are pleasing to me (not stellar, but I didn't suck it up either), the stress of the process got to me, so I took a few days off. I'm really sticking to Wi-Fi play from now on, until I get better or feel like an intense challenge.

lolwut? :D No one (but Lasien) has really challenged my gym. D:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I'm still a part of this league, correct? If anyone wants to battle me and they see me on serebii, just hook me up. I rarely check this page anymore but I am still accepting challenges to Epicninjask's Nest. Lol I tried to make my gym sound as menacing as possible.

Long story short I am still on.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
How long have I been gone?!?

Well, as I asumed, the end of the year exams took over alot of my time, and then almost immidiantly after, I went on vacation... In other words... I sort of took a 2 week break...

Well, with my PM box 99% full, I have my work cut out for me... so if there are any badges that need updateing, or gym leaders that need updateing, let me know.

And again, I appologise for being a lazy league owner lately...

DarumakkaImposter

It's ok puffle. I made a league because I missed being in-charge of stuff. Welcome back! :D Are you in high-school? Anyway, my question, where's khaos?

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
It's ok puffle. I made a league because I missed being in-charge of stuff. Welcome back! :D Are you in high-school? Anyway, my question, where's khaos?

Yeah, I am in high school, which kind of explanes all the exams...

Khaos still is missing?!? I wonder what happened to him. I guess I will have to go find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.