• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
I've been busy with the OSL, plus everyone was generally just inactive.

i had like six badges.. none are recorded on the first page

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I'll try to check in more, but I'm not entirely sure... I tend to focus on one hobby at a time, and lately that has moved away from pokemon. I'm sure that I'll be really into battling again, eventually, but it's just not there now.

I'll keep an eye out for xbinox when I do come on, so I can get my final symbol.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I'll try to check in more, but I'm not entirely sure... I tend to focus on one hobby at a time, and lately that has moved away from pokemon. I'm sure that I'll be really into battling again, eventually, but it's just not there now.

I'll keep an eye out for xbinox when I do come on, so I can get my final symbol.

Yea I hear ya... One hobby per any given time is all I need. It shifted from Pokemon to World of Warcraft and now I'm obsessing over my new 3ds. The graphics are AMAZING. Pure and simple.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Yea I hear ya... One hobby per any given time is all I need. It shifted from Pokemon to World of Warcraft and now I'm obsessing over my new 3ds. The graphics are AMAZING. Pure and simple.

I went back to The Elder Scrolls series first, and now I'm playing Halo again, mostly because one of the last things I'm doing with my friends pre-college is a day of Halo.

I hope pokegyms lives though, it's been a great place.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I think that the main thing you need to update the OP. Once that's done you will get more challengers and this place will flourish again.

I wanna battle

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Hello. I haven't been on serebii in forever, and if this league is still alive, I would like to say this: If I haven't been kicked already, I give up my position as bug leader.

I do intend on becoming active again, but I still have membership to world of warcraft so I'll have to devote time to that. (If you have a WoW membership, hook me up on the kael'thas server. My name is "Donutvsbagel")

I have intentions on making a classic rock-themed league here on serebii. You will not have to like classic rock to join, but it is recommended that you like the band you'd be representing as a leader.

Regards,

Epicninjask123

Status
Not open for further replies.