• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Welcome to PokeGyms, a Pokémon Wi-Fi battling league. Here, you can try your skill at several gym leaders in an attempt to earn their badge, test your strength agents the elite four, attempt to claim a gym of your own, earn prizes is various battle missions, and much more.
As far as rules go, the normal rules for Srerbii make up most the main rules. Under each section, you can find more detailed rules for gym battles.

History: PokeGyms was once the most popular league on Serebii. However, after a series of events that I will not get into as of now, PokeGyms began to go unupdated for a long period of time, and, unfortuneatly, PokeGyms eventally came down. I refuse to let that happen again, and I hope to keep PokeGyms updated!

To start out, here is a list of gym’s and their gym leaders…

If you were a gym leader in the oridginal PokeGyms, ust let me know, and you can have your gym back!

Fire Gym
Leader. ---
Friend Code.---
Currently. ---
Badge. ---

Grass Gym
Leader. ---
Friend Code. ---
Currently. ---
Badge. ---

Water Gym
Leader. ---
Friend Code. ---
Currently. ---
Badge. ---

Dragon Gym
Leader.---
Friend Code.---
Currently.---
Badge.---

Psychic Gym
Leader.---
Friend Code.---
Currently.---
Badge.---

Dark Gym
Leader. ---
Currently. ---
Friend Code.---
Badge. ---

Electric Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Bug Gym
Leader. ---
Currently. ---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Poison Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Ice Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Flying Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Normal Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Rock Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Ground Gym
Leader. ---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Ghost Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Steel Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Fighting Gym
Leader.---
Currently.---
Friend Code.---
Badge.---

Badge count:
None as of yet

Here are the rules for a gym challenger...

1. Your nickname/pokemons nicknames CANNOT be offensive in any way!!
2. If you use voice chat NO BAD LANGUAGE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
3. No hacked pokemon
4. No duplicates in pokemon on a team ( Nidoran♂ & Nidoran♀ do not count for this rule. You may have both on your team)
5. Don't battle with Uber pokemon.
6. You cannot just use a team of pokemon that are good against the gym type. In the near future, challengers will be asked to register a team to use for the league (All gym/E4 battles)
7. HAVE FUN!!!

Here is a list of the elite four members…
Coming soon…

Note that to battle the elite four, you must have at least 14 gym badges (At this point, you cannot battle the E4)

Last edited:

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Hey, remember me? I was the flying gym leader way back when. May I have my gym back?

DarumakkaImposter

We've gotten 4 replies from old gym leaders.

Current Gym Leaders:

DarumakkaImposter - Dragon-type
Lasien - Dark-type
flameswy - (?)
Shadow PKMN Trainer - (?)
Wailord_2 - Flying-type
Puffle 754 - Fire-type(?)

O, I also help run the league with Puffle.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
For all gym leaders: please PM me your new gym details using the template in the first post. Since you were all once gym leaders, I won't have to do the gym leader testing again, but do also add your updated team to the PM. Statistics aren't needed, just the Pokemon.

Also, I will now be running the fire gym any longer, but insted I will be running the gym of my favorite type, Normal. I will update my current gym detales (As well as any gym detales I recieve visa PM) everyday.

DarumakkaImposter

Just posting to say that we won't be using Xat, we'll be using IRC as I can't use Xat at the moment. IRC is just as good as soon as you set it up.

shadow130690

TSS Member
hmmmm i want to chagle this league again will it have wifi again

shadow130690

TSS Member
Matter fact can I sing up for the water gym

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Well, some of you may remember me from Pokegyms: Reborn. I was the steel gym leader then, and since I have only increased my battling skills. If you want me as a gym leader then great! I can do most types, so I'll fill in for any of those types that are unpopular. I only do PO however, so if you want wifi leaders then unfortunatly I cannot currently fill in your wishes, athough if you wanted me to get a wifi team to become a gym leader I would happily comply.

I would, however, like to criticise the use of the 'one team' rule. Currently, this rule only works to disattract people from challenging. Many people create teams at constant pace. If a gym leader thinks an opponent is counter teaming then he can forfeit the battle as the opponent was countering, and force them to either swap teams or not challenge at the point in time. The one team rule is really a thing of the past.

shadow130690

TSS Member
i think they should be allowed to have 2-3 agaist your type

I had steel E4 in PokeGyms:Reborn and psychic in the original league, not sure which position I can have back o.o

I don't do wifi anymore, I hate it .-. so PO only if I can...

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I have to agree with all of you with the one team rule being somewhat void. I more so put that in there as it was in the oridginal PokeGyms. I will remove that now, amd from this point on, let the gym leader decide if a certain battler is using a team specifically made to beat said team.

DarumakkaImposter

Matter fact can I sing up for the water gym

If its WiFi I can test you. If not then I'll get ahold of Shadow and see if he can test people.

Well, some of you may remember me from Pokegyms: Reborn. I was the steel gym leader then, and since I have only increased my battling skills. If you want me as a gym leader then great! I can do most types, so I'll fill in for any of those types that are unpopular. I only do PO however, so if you want wifi leaders then unfortunatly I cannot currently fill in your wishes, athough if you wanted me to get a wifi team to become a gym leader I would happily comply.

I would, however, like to criticise the use of the 'one team' rule. Currently, this rule only works to disattract people from challenging. Many people create teams at constant pace. If a gym leader thinks an opponent is counter teaming then he can forfeit the battle as the opponent was countering, and force them to either swap teams or not challenge at the point in time. The one team rule is really a thing of the past.

Lol. Sure. IDC. Take it. Make sure you have WiFi as well.

@Shadow: You'll be E4.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Ohai. I used to be steel leader, till I got replaced when my internet broke down...I can be Ghost or Dark leader now though!

Edit: since Lasien is Dark, I'll be ghost. what does the ratio have to be?

Last edited:

shadow130690

TSS Member
I got wifi. and also PO i just have to find a good team for po

shadow130690

TSS Member
i have po. darama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.