• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Solo on his battle for the psychic gym. Just a heads up to everyone who thinks I might of forgot a badge they won, I try my best to update the standings as soon as I can but I miss lots if I get too far behind. Please send me a PM if I missed something because I really don't want to search all the pages to find a win I might have missed

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Idk if i should post it but for the lotto i was able to get a rock head tyrantrum(HA) from wonder tradeand said it was received from dc man @lv 60 guessed it was hacked (go figure) , but i breed it and have a few sturdy tyrunts. they were able to be traded over the gts so i guess is sorta legit if you want as a lotto prize

Last edited:
Idk if i should post it but for the lotto i was able to get a rock head tyrantrum(HA) from wonder tradeand said it was received from dc man @lv 60 guessed it was hacked (go figure) , but i breed it and have a few sturdy tyrunts. they were able to be traded over the gts so i guess is sorta legit if you want as a lotto prize

I have to refuse this no matter what Ivysnake thinks, I had lots of bad experiences with hacked pokemon and I don't want them near the league at all. If you have a regular donation then I have no problem if you want to donate

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Challenger Sito vs Leader Solo
Loss 5-0
GG, too generous in the end, should've been 6-0, well i now know what i need to add to my team and to what to counter, darn you aegislash!!!!
Not a great start, but with two battles I at least have an idea on where to go with my team next, hopefully I can learn from this

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger Sito vs Leader Solo
Win 5-0
xD, love my Aegislash, it may not be totally perfect, but I love it, only 1 paralyze from like what, 10 moves or something xD?

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Challenger akaFilavs leader Solo
loss 5-0
Another great game, starting to think I got a bit too lucky against corbin.... oh well, time for some slight team revamping, just one thing to do first

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
You win some, you lose some Solo. As I've learned, the first few battles will be hard, but you will eventually learn what you need to counter and how to do it. I'm still in that process. XD

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Yeah, thanks Dragontamer, i've already realised my problems (which shows my lack of experience in the competitive scenei.e my lead got outsped by galvantula...), once i'm done with my next challenger, there's a certain gym i want to battle afterword and then i'll be focusing on those members, however i'm still going to be taking challenges in that time frame

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Yeah, thanks Dragontamer, i've already realised my problems (which shows my lack of experience in the competitive scenei.e my lead got outsped by galvantula...), once i'm done with my next challenger, there's a certain gym i want to battle afterword and then i'll be focusing on those members, however i'm still going to be taking challenges in that time frame

Certain gym... Lets see: Not Mr.Y, Wego, or Sito

...Hope it isn't me! Oh wait! Bug over Psychic. What to do...

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Challenger Mr Y vs Leader Solo
Result: 1-1 win (match forfeited by challenger)
Another great game, managed to win I guess because my last poke could stall out what was left

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake v. venom1950
Result: 4:0 WIN
Another win to Dustox! and My awesome predictions of status afflictions.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle:Leader Solo95 v. Challenger Ivysnake
Result: loss...? I forgot.

Comments: I expected Trick rooms, Magic coats, taunts and will-o-wisps. I got flamethrowed out of the arena by a slowbro. dam you slow bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.