• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Rock gym is still open and one more thing I have a shiny 6 IV pokemon for anyone who can tell me the name of my Milotic
Btw I think the only one that knows its name Helio

um...Milotic? XD

Anyway, Isamu, if you want to participate in the multi battle event (I know you do, you asked already XD) I just need you to let me know when you will be available to battle once we get closer to the actual date. Welcome to the league, and good luck :)

Also, Fighting gym is open

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I will give you guys a hint to what her name is and yes it is a female all I have to say is my love for this pokemon is endless:) good trying to find out the name

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
Thank you dragontamer! And I will :)

Oh! Here's the information you needed filled out for it :) (or at least I think it is XD lolz)

Character Name: Isamu
Friend Code: 5257-9774-7310
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Best time to battle: I'm available most of the time, I just need to know when to get on :)

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
I will give you guys a hint to what her name is and yes it is a female all I have to say is my love for this pokemon is endless:) good trying to find out the name

Ummm... Would it be Eterna? XD

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler

Jormungandr, the World Serpent? If we're allowed two guesses, I'd like to also throw out Leviathan/ Levia-tan as jokes :p
Nah, you said love was key, so those aren't it :p

Bai Suzhen, after the Legend of the White Snake?

I honestly think I'm doing too much research on this XD

Last edited:

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
I'm out of ideas Wego, but I'd guess that Broom got it. And thanks Isamu, thats what I needed :)

The only other thing I can think of is Lovetic, but I don't think that's right; I think Broom got it too.

And you're welcome, dragontamer :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post.

Glad to have you aboard Morokei. Since it was technically an official battle I'll post results:

Challenger LeafeonTheVoid vs. Leader Morokei
Result: Loss 0-5
Comments: Had me hard pressed the whole battle. Those cores are nuts!

On that note, welcome to the PokeGyms league Isamu! Hope you have fun here. My gym will reopen soon, so please feel free to challenge any of us when we're around. :) Tell your friends about us too! All are welcome here. We don't bite...except in battle of course.

Edit: I normally name my Milotic Yun. ^^'

Actually that would be its name I only started naming my pokemon that this gen the key word is LOVE

Wow he gave you guys the answer and you're still guessing. It's just love, my love is what he usually calls it. Anyway I would be interested to know what generation you guys picked for the multi tournament

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Wow he gave you guys the answer and you're still guessing. It's just love, my love is what he usually calls it. Anyway I would be interested to know what generation you guys picked for the multi tournament

*facepalms* Normally the key word isn't the answer itself XD
I picked generation 5 as it's the gen I'm most comfortable with making a multi-battle team out of.

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
For the multi tournament, I've decided to use pokemon from sinnoh, the sole reason as it has some of my favourite (as well as competitively favourite) pokemon so it'll be fun to use them

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sinnoh and Unova seem to be the favorites. If I was competing I'd use Hoenn, so many of my favorites came in that gen that I'd love to do a Hoenn only team.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Id go for Kanto, its where half my team comes from anyway

*half my normal team anyway, my favourite half.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I think I'll use Johto since no one has mentioned it. It's tough to choose, I have favorites in all the gens.

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
I'll probably used Kanto or Johto :)

Status
Not open for further replies.