• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger/Leader Name: LiquidSidious
Friend Code: 4570-8670-4991
Favourite Tier: OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Time Zone: GMT+1
Other things you may want us to know: Nothing at the moment

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Battle: Challenger TheShoveler1887 vs Leader Wego
Result: 4-0 Win
This fight would've gone WAY differently had that fire blast connected turn one o.o Good game and sorry about the miss.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle:Leader Wego vs Challenger: TheShoveler1887
Result:loss 0-4
Man i really wish i have landed that fire blast gg any way

Yeah another challenger welcome

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
I guess I will go for Johto xD, have some nice good shiny pokemon in there :p

Dark gym still open :D

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, steel gym is open till roughly 1am est tonight and open till roughly 3pm tomorrow

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
Challenger/Leader Name: LiquidSidious
Friend Code: 4570-8670-4991
Favourite Tier: OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Time Zone: GMT+1
Other things you may want us to know: Nothing at the moment

Welcome to the league Liquid :) Best of luck :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sounds like no one is showing Kalos any love XD Anyway, at least everyone is excited :D

So that I can keep track of who is actually participating, if you haven't already done so, please pm me with your choice of generation. Obviously I've seen them here but I;m trying to keep applicants in order.

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
So that I can keep track of who is actually participating, if you haven't already done so, please pm me with your choice of generation. Obviously I've seen them here but I;m trying to keep applicants in order.

Im not sure if I can compete yet; should know in a few days time but Ill PM you as soon as I know for sure.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle:Leader Morokei vs Challenger: Fila
Result: Win, narrow 2-0
Nidoking has and will forever be the ban of my existence. Excellent match Fila, that stall/boost war was the final turning point of the match

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle:Leader Morokei vs Challenger: Broomstig
Result: lose 0-1
Excellent match I thought I won it when waterfall took out Lucario. Guess not :p

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Battle: Challenger broomstig vs Leader Morokei
Result: Win 1-0
Comments: Great game, I really thought I had lost at the end. Switched in Lucario and was banking on him surviving that waterfall which he did not, but luckily (somehow) my last guy, my wall, outsped and KOed both Morokei's final pokemon to give me the surprise victory

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Morokei vs Challenger Solo
Result: win 1-0
Comments: Well played Solo, the twave on dragonite turned out to be really really important. At the end I would have switched into Scrafty and back into Luxray to see if that Intimidate would do anything to change the final outcome. Excellent match nonetheles ^_^

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Battle: Leader Morokei vs Challenger Solo
Result: 1-0 loss
Great battle, owned by paralysis and a pain of a wall, but I bet you didn't expect a gogoat with earthquake did you? :)

Psychic gym is now open to battles for 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.