1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Battle: Leader Solo vs Challenger Morokei
    Result: 2-0
    Comments: I'm pretty sure that crit mattered a lot. Great match! Funny how Latias outsped Noivern

2. Solo95

Solo95 Shiny Hunter

Battle: Leader Solo vs challenger Morokei
    Result 2-0 loss
    Comment: that crit at the end definitely didn't matter considering what move I selected, if I had played around that ferrothorn a bit it could have gone differently, as for the noivern it was my first MM shiny, it has a modest nature and had max spec att ivs only, definitely not my best poke and I'm also guessing your lati had timid nature with max speed invesment, but hey, it OHKO'd your lati wothout specs or a life orb so I'm happy

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  3. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Ahh I see, the modest nature problem played a big part. But yeah the OHKO was easily worth the speed trade off. I run 252 spatk/252spe timid and defog/healing wish/psyshock/draco meteor. Usually I use it to heal Arcanine or Breloom after they've taken a beating. Most people who see them back at full HP die a little on the inside :p

4. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Looks like you are pretty popular today Morokei XD

5. Corbins Mix

Corbins Mix Trainer

Im def. gona have to say Kanto as well, nostalgia effect I guess. Poison Gym open.

Battle: Challenger Morokei vs. Leader Corbin
    Result: Loss 2-0
    GG, I made some bad plays at the beginning but made it relatively close at the end.

6. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Battle: Challenger Morokei vs. Leader Corbin
    Result: Win 2-0
    Good game you made a lot of good plays that resulted in a really good comeback.

With this post I'll be closing the steel gym for today. Time for me to head out. It was a lot of fun, I'll be open tomorrow too

7. Solo95

Solo95 Shiny Hunter

Psychic gym is closed for training

8. Lord Fighting is now the ice type gym leader. I still need a replacement dragon leader for a few months so that spot is still open

9. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Hi everyone, I'm Lord Fighting. :)

I'm a English student who is also a very keep competitive battler and loves to battle in general. Some of you from the trinity league already know me but I hope all these new faces from pokegyms I will get to know and battle with as well. Ice types have some of my favourite Pokemon and my gym will send shivers down your spine if you come unprepared. ;)

So, my gmt is +0 and I'm online a lot which means my gym will be open a lot as well. Look forward to having great battles with you all in the future :)

-LF

10. dragontamer44722

Did we get a Fire leader too? Maybe I missed it....regardless welcome to Pokegyms LF :)

11. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

Battle: Challenger broomstig vs Leader Corbins
    Result: Loss 1-0
    Comments: GG, was not prepared for that Pokemon. Another DD to set up would have changed that though, second time Ive made that mistake today! I really need to learn. I enjoyed that none the less

12. I already have a message from someone wanting the fire gym, I'm going to need a ghost leader soon as well

13. Corbins Mix

Corbins Mix Trainer

Battle: Challenger Broomstig vs. Leader Corbins
    Result: Win 1-0
    GG man, I had to deal with some major threats that battle. Then I came down to if I sack this Poke can this one take it out ? Great battle ;)

14. Corbins Mix

Corbins Mix Trainer

Ghost leader 0_0 I thought TMT had that position ?

15. He said he doesn't have much time so he's going to give up the spot, I went over this with him when he first applied actually

16. Corbins Mix

Corbins Mix Trainer

Right on just double checking.

17. dragontamer44722

It was something he talked to me about too, since we've been doing the multi battle stuff together. Its why I've been making posts in regards to it instead of him.

18. Corbins Mix

Corbins Mix Trainer

Battle: Challenger akaFila vs. Leader Corbins
    Result: Loss 3-0
    Great Battle man, I tried to make a play there towards the end but It cost me bad.

19. akaFila

akaFila #2L2Q

Battle: Challenger akaFila vs. Leader Corbins
    Result: Challenger Win 3-0

GG.

20. The Mighty Tuma

The Mighty Tuma Up and Coming Trainer

Hey guys sorry for disappearing, was camping.

Yes I'll be retiring as gym leader soon, but I'll still be online helping out and challenging leaders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.