• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Solo vs Challenger Morokei
Result: 2-0
Comments: I'm pretty sure that crit mattered a lot. Great match! Funny how Latias outsped Noivern

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Battle: Leader Solo vs challenger Morokei
Result 2-0 loss
Comment: that crit at the end definitely didn't matter considering what move I selected, if I had played around that ferrothorn a bit it could have gone differently, as for the noivern it was my first MM shiny, it has a modest nature and had max spec att ivs only, definitely not my best poke and I'm also guessing your lati had timid nature with max speed invesment, but hey, it OHKO'd your lati wothout specs or a life orb so I'm happy

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Ahh I see, the modest nature problem played a big part. But yeah the OHKO was easily worth the speed trade off. I run 252 spatk/252spe timid and defog/healing wish/psyshock/draco meteor. Usually I use it to heal Arcanine or Breloom after they've taken a beating. Most people who see them back at full HP die a little on the inside :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Looks like you are pretty popular today Morokei XD

Kanto all the way!

Im def. gona have to say Kanto as well, nostalgia effect I guess. Poison Gym open.

Battle: Challenger Morokei vs. Leader Corbin
Result: Loss 2-0
GG, I made some bad plays at the beginning but made it relatively close at the end.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Challenger Morokei vs. Leader Corbin
Result: Win 2-0
Good game you made a lot of good plays that resulted in a really good comeback.

With this post I'll be closing the steel gym for today. Time for me to head out. It was a lot of fun, I'll be open tomorrow too

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hi everyone, I'm Lord Fighting. :)

I'm a English student who is also a very keep competitive battler and loves to battle in general. Some of you from the trinity league already know me but I hope all these new faces from pokegyms I will get to know and battle with as well. Ice types have some of my favourite Pokemon and my gym will send shivers down your spine if you come unprepared. ;)

So, my gmt is +0 and I'm online a lot which means my gym will be open a lot as well. Look forward to having great battles with you all in the future :)

-LF

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Battle: Challenger broomstig vs Leader Corbins
Result: Loss 1-0
Comments: GG, was not prepared for that Pokemon. Another DD to set up would have changed that though, second time Ive made that mistake today! I really need to learn. I enjoyed that none the less

Battle: Challenger Broomstig vs. Leader Corbins
Result: Win 1-0
GG man, I had to deal with some major threats that battle. Then I came down to if I sack this Poke can this one take it out ? Great battle ;)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
It was something he talked to me about too, since we've been doing the multi battle stuff together. Its why I've been making posts in regards to it instead of him.

Battle: Challenger akaFila vs. Leader Corbins
Result: Loss 3-0
Great Battle man, I tried to make a play there towards the end but It cost me bad.

Last edited:

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Hey guys sorry for disappearing, was camping.

Yes I'll be retiring as gym leader soon, but I'll still be online helping out and challenging leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.