• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Challenger/Leader Name:GoldenR418
Friend Code: 0430-8542-7273
Favourite Tier: OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Time Zone: CEST
Other things you may want us to know: This is my very first Wi-Fi battle :3 I want to get off to a good start. Corbins, you are the one I want to challenge.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Challenger/Leader Name:GoldenR418
Friend Code: 0430-8542-7273
Favourite Tier: OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Time Zone: CEST
Other things you may want us to know: This is my very first Wi-Fi battle :3 I want to get off to a good start. Corbins, you are the one I want to challenge.

Welcome to the league! I'd suggest pm Corbin to challenge :)

My gym is open also

Battle: Challenger GoldenR418 vs. Leader Corbins
Result: Loss 2-0
GG.

Gyms Closed, have to go to work for a few hours.

Last edited:

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: Challenger GoldenR418 vs leader Corbins Mix
Result: Win 2-0
Comments: was a tense fight. I owe my victory entirely to Jellicent but your Weezing really pushed me to my limit. I'm so happy my first battle and now I can't wait for the second : D

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Battle: leader TMT vs akFila
Result: win 1-0
Comments:gg

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Golden
result: leader win 4-0

You had a good team, I was just able to our predict you. Good game :)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Challenge: leader dragonmaster vs challenger GoldenR418
Result: loss 4-0
You got me without effort, I gotta brush up on doubles a bit

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Wego is your gym open?

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: challenger GoldenR418 vs Leader Wego
Result: Win 5-0

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The Fighting gym will be open later on tonight, but feel free to send me a pm to set up a time. With luck I'll be open 7 pm GMT -4

Also, as a reminder, if you have not yet sent me your choice of generation for the event, (most of you have already) please do so by Tuesday. beyond that, pm your choice to Helio Breaker or Mighty Tuma.

Last edited:

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Just to let everyone know, psychic gym will be closed for today, got a night out planned and need time to catch up with mates, sorry for any inconveniences.

Also, Welcome GoldenR418 (since I've not been on to say hi) best of luck in the league :)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Thank you Solo :) Looking forward to battling you

Status
Not open for further replies.