• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open for the first time.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym is open for about 3 hours. I check messages regularly, so shoot me a pm even if I'm not on.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Challenge: leader lord fighting vs challenger venom1950
Result: 2:0 LOSS

too many wildcards but tbh you can't make a decent mono ice type team. ice types are very weak. no hard feelings... that's just the way it is.
beside that awesome battle. gg

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Challenge: leader lord fighting vs challenger venom1950
Result: 2:0 LOSS

too many wildcards but tbh you can't make a decent mono ice type team. ice types are very weak. no hard feelings... that's just the way it is.
beside that awesome battle. gg

We are allowed 2 wild cards over in Trinity....

A mono ice team would be horrible >.< Priority spam.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
We are allowed 2 wild cards over in Trinity....

A mono ice team would be horrible >.< Priority spam.

same as here but just saying. i wasn't really prepared for all those wild cards ;)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
same as here but just saying. i wasn't really prepared for all those wild cards ;)

Well I picked those wildcards to help me win. If your unprepared then there's nothing I can do about that unless I reveal my whole team ;) :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Venom1950
result: leader win 4-0

Once again my main set up caused you problems, but you fared better this time around since you actually killed it XD GG

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Well I picked those wildcards to help me win. If your unprepared then there's nothing I can do about that unless I reveal my whole team ;) :p

well i picked the wrong words. i wanted to say that i wasn't prepared for those wild cards you picked. you won fair and square. i didn't express myself the right way

Challenge: leader dragontamer vs challenger venom1950
Result: 4:0 LOSS

darn! i tried my doubles team which is not yet complete. gg as always

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
well i picked the wrong words. i wanted to say that i wasn't prepared for those wild cards you picked. you won fair and square

Challenge: leader dragontamer vs challenger venom1950
Result: 3:0 or 4:0 LOSS

darn! i tried my doubles team which is not yet complete. gg as always

Oh, well challenge me again another time ;)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: leader Solo vs challenger GoldenR418
Result: challenger win 3-1(forfeit)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym closed btw.

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
battle: Leader Solo vs Golden
result: 3-0 loss
Stupid plays early on lost it for me,

closed

Last edited:

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake (That's me!) vs. Elxlcel
Result: Loss 0 - 4

That was a hard battle, seeing as the score was 0 - 4, but with the potential of sweeping his whole team. GG.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Reposting since its a new page.

Ok, this is a list of people who have sent me their choice as of today (will post this on every page when a new one is up)

Morokei, Corbins Mix, Skullbash, akaFila, LiquidSidious, TheShoveler, Venom1950, Isamu, Sito, AzureCharizard, LeafeonTheVoid, Golden, Mr.Y and Ivysnake.

If your name is not here and you wish to participate, please pm me with your choice by Tuesday. If you decide to participate past Tuesday, send your choice to either Helio Breaker or Mighty Tuma, since I won't be around.Also if you did send me a pm but your name isn't here, it means I accidently deleted it, so send it again

And for those of you who are new to the league and have no idea what I' talking about, shoot me a pm and I'll give you the details of the event :D

Edit: There have been several inquiries as to which Pokémon are eligible, so I'm making a note of it. Say you chose Sinnoh. In Sinnoh, several older Pokémon received new evolutions (Magmar, Roselia, etc...) Because you chose Sinnoh, you could not use Magmar or Roselia, but you CAN use Magmortar and Roserade, since they were both introduced in Gen 4. So, even if you are using a Pokémon that evolves from an older generation pokemon, as long as the evolution was first introduced in the generation you chose, you can use it. Hope that clears everything up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.