• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. Elxlcel
Result: Loss 1-1
Sceptile and Venu put up some work, I almost won. I've to say that your team was a counter though and you had a huge advantage over mine. GG.

Battle: leader Mr Y vs GoldenR418
Result: Won 4-3
Haxy match for both sides, but I think I got the advantage with hax. GG.

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. Elxlcel
Result: Loss 1-1
Sceptile and Venu put up some work, I almost won. I've to say that your team was a counter though and you had a huge advantage over mine.

I've used the same team for the other leaders ive beaten here. I have no need to counter team anyone. Perhaps a GG and some class would be in order for when a loss is handed.

Battle: leader Mr Y vs challenger ElxlceL
Result: Win 1-1 (forfeit)
GG

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I've used the same team for the other leaders ive beaten here. I have no need to counter team anyone. Perhaps a GG and some class would be in order for when a loss is handed.

GG
It's not because you used this team against othr gyms that it isn't a counter against mine. A counter team for the Normal gym is very diferent to a counter team for the Water one, I just said that because you might counter other gyms as well. My main STAB is Grass and almost 4 of your pokémon resisted that and 5 had super effective STAB against grass. I'm sorry, but you did counter team me, you can keep the badge though as I accepted the challenge and lost.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
It's not because you used this team against othr gyms that it isn't a counter against mine. A counter team for the Normal gym is very diferent to a counter team for the Water one, I just said that because you might counter other gyms as well. My main STAB is Grass and almost 4 of your pokémon resisted that and 5 had super effective STAB against grass. I'm sorry, but you did counter team me, you can keep the badge though as I accepted the challenge and lost.

Sounds like a counter team yes

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: leader Mr Y vs GoldenR418
Result: loss forfeit

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closing early, I'm tired XD

Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs ElxIcel
Result: Leader win 5-0
Those first two Pokemon really had me worried, and I was lucky to survive that Thunderbolt. Had I not this would've turned out differently. GG :)

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Normal Gym will be open tomorrow. Emergency came up. Got online real quick to lt everyone know. Thank you for your understanding.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Battle: leader Skullbash vs challenger ElxlceL
Result: Win 1-0
Extremely close, GG. You can have a rematch tomorrow if you'd like.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle: leader Sito vs challenger GoldenR418
Result: Win 3-0
Got my revenge for defeating my elec gym xD!!, it was fun letting Gyarados set up and then defeat xD

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: leader sito vs challenger GoldenR418
Result: loss loss 3-0
Hahahaha always fun battling you sito. Remember, I'm still leading so see you tomorrow :)

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Steel gym open till 5pm then I'll close and reopen around 6ish pm EST

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Golden
Result: Leader loss 0-3
You got me that time. My one slip up first turn kinda screwed me over, but hey, you played good. GG

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: leader Dragontamer vs challenger GoldenR418
Result: Win 3-0

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Golden
Result: Leader loss 0-3
You got me that time. My one slip up first turn kinda screwed me over, but hey, you played good. GG

Liberally needed that, you have no idea how bad I wwould feel if I list two in a row lol

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Morokei vs Challenger Mr. Y
Result: 5-3 win, forfeit
Comments: That was a close one for a while the predictions were too real

Status
Not open for further replies.