• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle: Leader LeafeonTheVoid vs Challenger GoldenR418
Result: Win 2-0
Good game my friend, didn't know ditto had such efficiency

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader LeafeonTheVoid vs. Challenger GoldenR418
Result: Loss 0-2
Comments: GG man. Had my team hard pressed.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Leafon vs Challenge Morokei
Result: 0-3 Win
Comments: I never knew Jellicent got acid armor. Seems like quite the threat if it was allowed to set up more. Bullet seed did nothing till that crit.

Battle: Leader Morokei vs Challenger Azure
Results: 0-4 lose
Comments: Good game, definitely got out predicted at just about every play. Ahh 0-4 then :p

Battle: Leader Morokei vs Challenger Elxlcel
Results: 4-0 win
Comments: I thought I'd lost till I managed to get that weakness policy off. Good game ^_^

Steel Gym closd till 6-7pm est depending on traffic and diner and such.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Morokei
Result: lose 0-3
Comments: Dem predictions. I had some bad switches, and those para hax did NOT help me. knew I should've power whipped you when I had the chance. 'XD GG man.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Challenger/Leader Name: Geovanicaon
Friend Code: 4742 6790 0890
Favourite Tier: Well, wifi doesnt actually have tiers so I'd say the most popular one, OU.
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Time Zone: GMT -3
Other things you may want us to know: Signing up as challenger.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Welcome to the league Geovanicaon, hope you'll have some fun :)

Ok, this is a list of people who have sent me their choice as of today (will post this on every page when a new one is up)

Morokei, Corbins Mix, Skullbash, akaFila, LiquidSidious, TheShoveler, Venom1950, Isamu, Sito, AzureCharizard, LeafeonTheVoid, Golden, Mr.Y and Ivysnake.

If your name is not here and you wish to participate, please pm me with your choice by Tuesday. If you decide to participate past Tuesday, send your choice to either Helio Breaker or Mighty Tuma, since I won't be around.Also if you did send me a pm but your name isn't here, it means I accidently deleted it, so send it again

And for those of you who are new to the league and have no idea what I' talking about, shoot me a pm and I'll give you the details of the event

Edit: There have been several inquiries as to which Pokémon are eligible, so I'm making a note of it. Say you chose Sinnoh. In Sinnoh, several older Pokémon received new evolutions (Magmar, Roselia, etc...) Because you chose Sinnoh, you could not use Magmar or Roselia, but you CAN use Magmortar and Roserade, since they were both introduced in Gen 4. So, even if you are using a Pokémon that evolves from an older generation pokemon, as long as the evolution was first introduced in the generation you chose, you can use it. Hope that clears everything up

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Mr. Y
Result: Loss.. 0-3
Comments: GG man! It was back and forth for awhile, but in the end I was wearied down. Nice shinnies btw.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Mr. Y
Result: Won 0-3
Comments: GG man, really awesome and tiring battle, it was about 40 minutes of predicting lol.

Battle: Leader Mr.Y vs. Morokei
Result: Loss 6-4
Comments: GG, battle wasn't going anywhere for me, Flare Blitz did a lot to Mega Venu.

Grass gym is closed.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger bromstig
Result: Win 4-0
Comments: Dat Gliscor stalling man! Good game!

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Battle: Challenger broomstig vs Leader LeafeonTheVoid
Result: Loss 0-4
Comments: Longest game Ive ever had, had some infuriating pokemon though. There was one in particular that I wish I remembered I actually had a counter for it before it was too late GG :) Ill be back, and this time Ill actually remember whos in my team!

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Battle: Leader Morekiei vs. Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Loss 4-0
Comments: The very fist play was simply stupid on my part. You were getting outplayed until "weakness Policy" saved you. Quite a turn of fate and reminds me that this game is 80% Luck based.
GG. See you tonight :)

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Morekiei vs. Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Loss 4-0
Comments: The very fist play was simply stupid on my part. You were getting outplayed until "weakness Policy" saved you. Quite a turn of fate and reminds me that this game is 80% Luck based.
GG. See you tonight :)

Yeah I was definitely getting reckt till then. I took a chance and it paid off. Gotta say though your overall bulk is super scary.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Loss 1-4
Comment: GG. Little I could do to your team. That overall bulk is scary.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Yeah I was definitely getting reckt till then. I took a chance and it paid off. Gotta say though your overall bulk is super scary.

Balanced offense my friend. Balanced ;)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Win 4-1 (Forfeit)
Comments: Was a good clean tactical game. Good game man

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
This is the Fighting leader here :) Just letting you know that as of today I will be on a weeklong Hiatus since I will be on vacation. I will return next Tuesday so I'm not gone forever. However, since I won't be here, if you have any questions regarding the Multi Battle event, please pm Helio or Mighty Tuma. Teams will still be announced this weekend, just not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.