• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym close I'm feeling very under the weather right now I can't seem play no videogames as well as I do I hope I get out of this depressing mood.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Rock gym close I'm feeling very under the weather right now I can't seem play no videogames as well as I do I hope I get out of this depressing mood.

aww, I hope you feel better Wego! I'm still on Hiatus, but I only need to get one more POkemon to reopen so I'll keep everyone posted.

AND again, next week is the tourney, so fill out the info if you haven't yet!

Mr.Y

O)_(O

Hope you manage to get better, good luck with life bro.

jon199

Ghost gym open.
EDIT Closed, no challengers...

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Ahh, still haven't figured out a team for the toury... >.>
Normal gym open for at least an hour.

On a side note, does anyone else feel the birthday melody they play in the pokecenter for X/Y should've been the center music for when it's night in game? I think that would've been cool and would've matched better. :)

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Battle: Geovanicaon vs Leader Mr. Y
Result: Win 2-0
Comments: LOL. (probably the best gym leader here. No offense. Srsly.)

jon199

Challenger Jon199 vs. Leader LeafeonTheVoid
Result: 4-2, Challenger win, TIMEOUT
Comments: What happens when you put one wall with another wall in a blender and hit frape? You get an hour long battle. XD Seriously, 75% of the game was filled with status, taunt, aromatherapy, and repeat. Most of that was probably my fault, but nonetheless, GG. I had a blast trying to out predict those pink blobs, no matter how annoying. :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Challenger Jon199 vs. Leader LeafeonTheVoid
Result: 4-2, Challenger win, TIMEOUT
Comments: What happens when you put one wall with another wall in a blender and hit frape? You get an hour long battle. XD Seriously, 75% of the game was filled with status, taunt, aromatherapy, and repeat. Most of that was probably my fault, but nonetheless, GG. I had a blast trying to out predict those pink blobs, no matter how annoying. :)
This battle was more annoying than the Mandibuzz solo stall in our first multibattle toury. >.> GG nonethless. All the taunts and status...

OPEN For 2Battles or an hour.. PM me!

Closed!!

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Normal gym is accepting challengers. :)

Edit: Closing shop due to lack of challengers, gonna work on teams in the meantime. :D

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open as well.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark gym is open for a few hours, pm/vm if you want to challenge me, will try to answer as soon as I can :D

Skullbash

Pirate King
I'm almost done team building. Water gym might open tommorow.

Also, I'm in need of a King's Rock. Donations would be greatly appreciated :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I'm almost done team building. Water gym might open tommorow.

Also, I'm in need of a King's Rock. Donations would be greatly appreciated :)
Try using a pokémon KO'd 'mon with counpond eyes as your first 'mon and a second one with thief + frisk and start fishing for Poliwhrils. You can farm some King's Rock quickly.

Oh, and guys, Deoxys S and D are Ubers now.

Skullbash

Pirate King
I have the worst luck when it comes to fishing. It took 57 luvdiscs for me to find one heartscale before...

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Thank goodness for that, Deoxys D was giving me a hard time. x_x
I gotcha covered Skull. It took maybe 100 tries to get a light clay from a Golett, granted I was in the wild where 8 (I think) other mons appeared, and a 5% chance of the item being held.
Great news I finally figured out my colors for the toury! :D

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I have the worst luck when it comes to fishing. It took 57 luvdiscs for me to find one heartscale before...
well, you have 50% chance of getting one, which means that the chances of you getting one on the 57th Luvidisc is about 1 once... well, the number was to damn big for my calculator to show. That's really bad luck.

Thank goodness for that, Deoxys D was giving me a hard time. x_x
I gotcha covered Skull. It took maybe 100 tries to get a light clay from a Golett, granted I was in the wild where 8 (I think) other mons appeared, and a 5% chance of the item being held.
Great news I finally figured out my colors for the toury! :D
And I still need to fill the doodle :/ I'm going back to school on monday so I won't be as online as I have been lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.