1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TicTacToeDude

TicTacToeDude New Member

Challenger Name: TicTacToeDude
    Friend Code: 3024-6066-9437
    Favourite Tier: LC/OU
    Time Zone: GMT+0
    Other things you may want us to know: My in-game name is "J" and my 3DS name is "James"

2. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Welcome to the league, hope you have some great battles :D

If you are interested, we are having a tournament some time next week (Saturday seems to be the best option), so if you would like to participate, please look at all the info on the first page under current tournament info and fill it in. Good Luck!

3. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

Challenger Name: Naoto shirogane
    Friend Code: 1349 6822 3907
    Favourite Tier: OU but can play any
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Other things you may want us to know: My name used to be Rairyan till I changed it

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  4. Electric gym closed for a few days

5. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

I PMed you a few days ago asking for a challenge. Did you miss it?

6. Whoops I missed it sorry. I can battle for maybe 30 minutes but that's it, so its now or later.

7. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

It's ok we can do it another time more relaxed.

8. Thanks. I let you know when I can battle again

9. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Dark gym is open for a few hours, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me

10. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

Gonna be camping for the next week so wont be able to battle and might not be able to get online at all depending on reception. Apologies for not opening the Gym much recently btw, and the battles I have had havent really been up to par >.< it hasnt been the easiest time to do so, but with any luck everything should be back to normal in a couple of weeks!

Going to try and get my team ready for the tournament still (decided on a rough team, its nothing special but Ill be able to boost numbers at least ;))

11. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

Gym will be closed for major team building for the upcoming tournaments.

12. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

I'm done team building, so the water gym is open.

13. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Ok I think I'm out of my funk rock gym open

14. dragontamer44722

Just giving a tournament update. I have figured out what the prizes for it will be, though I won't say what they are yet. 1st place will have a choice of one pokemon out of two, while second place will get whatever 1st place didn't pick. We currently have 8 players signed up, 9 if I participate, and it is a toss up between Saturday and Sunday from 4-6ish GMT 0. So, the day of the tournament will be one of those days, so on Thursday, I will let you guys know what day and time it will be, though I'm leaning towards Saturday. Toodles, and make sure you sign up on the doodle xD

15. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I can join the tournament as well. I can pretty much do any time in the evening so I'll participate as well.

16. dragontamer44722

make sure you fill in the doodle on the first page so that I know when the tournament can start. Also, since its Rotation, make sure you have at least an hour to give since Rotation battles tend to take a while. (this applies to everyone)

for those of you who can't find it, this is the link here-----> https://doodle.com/23yizu7am6bkqmus#table

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  17. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Dragon, could you send me the doodle please (I couldn't find it)?

18. Ryanp

Ryanp Member

Leader Name: Ryanp
    Friend Code: 4399 0634 4477
    Requested Type: Ground
    Badge Name: The Mudslide badge
    Battle Style: single
    Time Zone: Canada

19. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

We already have a ground gym leader bud.

20. dragontamer44722

yes, what he says is true, but you are more than welcome to become a challenger, and if a spot opens up, you can try for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.