1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If it's applying for a gym I prefer you pm me instead, obviously you noticed the open spot which means you actually read part of the rules

2. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Wait, so we don't have a current ground leader?

3. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

akaFila dropped out? when did that happen?

4. Not anymore, I wanted to see how long it would take for you guys to notice the spot was free on the main post

5. dragontamer44722

Thats weird, I look at the front page all the time and never saw it xD Then again, I only look at the open gyms, and just didn't notice Ground was missing. sad to see akaFila go....whenever it was xD

6. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

Since Fila is in my guild I already knew he dropped out, I just never said anything lol

7. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Water gym is open

8. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Rock gym open that's a sick badge name

9. dragontamer44722

Last update of the night. We now have 11 people signed up for our tourney *confetti* but if it is going to be on Sunday (that seems to bee everyones best day so far), then we will need one more person in order for there to be an even number. I would compete myself, but I will be working, and thus not able to battle though I can still keep watch over everything. If you know anybody who would be interested in playing (the prizes are shiny again if that is a big draw, still won't say what they are yet) send them our way!

10. PokemonMegaBeast

PokemonMegaBeast Im Still Here!

Sorry guys haven't been able to open Steel Gym. So close to finishing it. So is RyanP the Ground Gym Leader Now? Im definitely gonna challenge him as soon as he opens it.

11. Lord Fighting

Wow Akafilla left? I never check the OP lol.

DT, what time roughly are we talking on Sunday? I'll have to drop out if it's between a certain time.

12. venom1950

venom1950 Ace Trainer

sunday? hmmmm...how many battles each participant has to do? I work next morning.

13. dragontamer44722

According to the Doodle, everyone has checked off that they are available at 10pm GMT 0. If I could help it, I'd try to start the tourney at 9:30 GMT 0, but that all depends on whether or not everyone can be there. Wish there was a way to put the half hours in the doodle. Could you be online at 9:30 GMT 0 Venom, LF and Mr. Y?

And Venom, there will be four rounds granted everyone who has signed up is still playing. If we get below 8, then it will only be 3. The only reason I'm trying to give enough time is because Rotation battles tend to take longer.

The cutoof point for any newcomers is going to be Wednesday, so by that night I'll pm everyone who has signed up with the date and time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  14. Lord Fighting

I'd be able to do the first round but then I would have to drop out since that is literally the one time and day which I can't do out of the whole week.
    I thought there were lots of takers for a weekday?

15. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

I havent said Im available at 5 GMT on Sunday though, Im only available from 9pm GMT 0 then (which I selected on the doodle). If you do start it at 5pm (or 4:30pm even) then I cant take part.

From my view of the doodle, only 2 people have said that they are available at 5 GMT 0...

16. PokemonMegaBeast

PokemonMegaBeast Im Still Here!

Well I can't compete no matter what unless you want me to stay up all night to like 3:00 am

17. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Rock gym open

18. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Dark gym open most of the day :), PM/VM me if you want to challenge me and I will answer as soon as I can

19. Ryanp

Ryanp Member

So... Am I the ground gym leader?

20. Ryanp

Ryanp Member

If I am, I'm going to start training. :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.