1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo95

Solo95 Shiny Hunter

Battle: Leader Sito vs Challenger Solo
    Result: 6-0 loss
    Comment: Yeah, this just clarifies I'm rusty as I was stupid enough not to switch on turn 1 then went and got a swept as I misplayed when predicting a switch on turn 2 by buffing my slurpuffs defence thus allowing the opponent to setup in my face, ah well, I'll get you next time Sito XD

With this post it shows I'm back after two months and just to let leaders I'd beaten before know, I asked Helio to wipe my badge standings and start again as I had a feeling I'd be slightly rusty so I could work my way up all over again and that battle confirmed I'm out of practice

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  2. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Welcome back Solo, sorry to see that you are rusty, but then again, I am too xD Up to some team rebuilding that has, so far, done well, but I may ask people to battle it to see how well it functions.

To be fair, Sito kicked my butt the first time I fought him too xD

And I just noticed that for whatever reason my view of the Doodle was set to my time zone, and was set to London time (ie GMT +1, not GMT 0) so the times everyone posted were wrong in my view. It is fixed now, so you all were right, the best time for everyone appears to be 9pm GMT 0 on that Sunday, not 5pm. my error shouldn't have screwed things up since everyone filled out the Doodle with GMT 0 in mind, but if you are uncertain as to whether or not your times are correct in regards to GMT 0, you can change the timezone to Iceland and that will show the times in GMT 0. If there are any concerns (I'm sure there will be) pm me.

edit: and Lf, a weekday was the lead before, but newer players weren't available then so it shifted to the weekend.

edit 2: I've pm'd everyone listed on the Doodle to confirm their times. So far everything seems ok, but I'm just playing it safe, I don't want what happened the last time to happen again.

3. Solo95

Solo95 Shiny Hunter

Thanks DT, nice to be back :) I expected to be somewhat out of it anyway since I've not really battled much over the time I was away and if you'd have seen my team, had I not done what I done in the first 3 turns I think I could have stopped that sweep, but that's really hindsight so I shouldn't really kick myself over it and it should of been expected, outside my first battle with Sito when I first joined, I think when I previously owned the psychic gym it was between 4-0 and 6-0 then

4. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Sito is a monster every single time I battle that guy the battle always go's his way and when I think I have the win like so close I can taste it but it just end up leaving a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

5. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

I Have tried to contact AzureCharizard about challenging his gym but he is not allowing PMs and I cant VM him. Makes kinda hard to get to the gym leader.

6. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Azure is banned. I don't know why or how long though.

7. We're not supposed to mention it but I'll give him around a week before I decide anything, I have a pretty good idea why though

8. dragontamer44722

challenge: Wego vs leader Dragontamer
    result: win 2-0
    wow Melody really gets back luck against me. You got pretty close this time, had I not gotten a better version of one of my POkemon you probably would've won. Good game as always.

I'm not really open, just happened to take his challenge since hes so nice xD

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  9. Babs49

Babs49 Member

any gyms still open?

10. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Sorry for the lack of updates, the latest windows update royally screwed up my computer. Been searching for the problematic file for a week and found it yesterday. Then fixing that caused a new issue with my wireless adapter's drivers. Looking for a fix them those at the moment.

Edit: I believe I've fixed all the problems for now. I'm going to stress test my laptop first though. I don't want this fix to be half assed and then come and bite me later on.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  11. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

Active post.

That really sucks Morokei, I hope the net issues are resolved soon.

12. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Rock gym open

13. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Dark gym is open most of the day, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me :D

14. Ryanp

Ryanp Member

Ground type gym will be open in 1-2 hours :)

15. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Water gym is open

16. dragontamer44722

FIghting gym closed

challenge: leader dragontamer vs Dircio
    result: loss 2-0
    went back and forth for a while, but I screwed up when I forgot Chansey's defenses. GG.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  17. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Rock gym open

18. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Challenge: Leader Skullbash vs. Challenger Lord Fighting
    Result: win 2-0
    Great battle, I thought you had me a few times.

19. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Challenge: Leader Skullbash vs. Challenger Lord Fighting
    Result: Leader win 2-0
    Yh I thought I had it but you sashed one poke which ruined my set up and your mega was too powerful. I look forward to a rematch. :)

20. Ryanp

Ryanp Member

Ground gym open! Message if interested!
    Anyone?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.