• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I'm glad to see the league is still going strong after all this time, it's odd to think that I started the league well over a year ago now. It seem's I'm a tad late to join in on the tournament fun, but I look forward to the next one!

On that subject though, if no one objects, I would like a prize for the winner of the competition. I have a handful of EV/IV'ed stuff that I have collected over the years, and I figured the least I could do, although I haven't yet chosen what Pokemon in particular as of yet. Best of luck to everyone participating in the tournament!
I think that there would be no problem in you entering if you can get in in time, that's Dragon call though.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Alright then, I'm in. Signing up for the tournament, my colors are Brown and Blue. Also, I have never had a rotation battle and I just made my team in 5 minutes to be able to participate so don't expect too much from me xD I will do my best none the less though.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
When does it start?

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Just got an urgent call. I might be 5-10 minutes late but if my opponent is unable to wait for me he should of course ge ta free win. I'm very sorry but hopefully it will get sorted out.

jon199

Late sign in, right here. I'm using blue and purple. :)

Round #1
Opponent: Mr. Y
Your Team (only do this after Round 1)
Winner and Score: Mr.Y 0-5
Comments: You know, that was the last type of team I expected you to have. GG, I got swept. XD

Round #2
Opponent: Sito
Your Team Sableye, Greninja, Blastoise, Spiritomb, Gliscor, and Metagross
Winner and Score: Sito, 0-4
Comments: A wierd DC happened at the end. I didn't do it, and I doubt Sito did it. None the less, he completely stomped me into the dirt. GG. My luck is terrible today. XD

Round #3
Opponent: Skullbash
Your Team Sableye, Greninja, Blastoise, Spiritomb, Gliscor, and Metagross
Winner and Score: Jon199, 1-0
Comments:It got really close at the end. Skull had to drop, but he basically won me anyway.

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Just got an urgent call. I might be 5-10 minutes late but if my opponent is unable to wait for me he should of course ge ta free win. I'm very sorry but hopefully it will get sorted out.

Dragon- I know this is probably unconventional, but I think it would make sense to match me up with Golden in the first round if hes going to be late as theres no way Ill finish on time, Ill be 10 minutes late as well. If you want random matchups still thats fine, just a logical suggestiopn!

TicTacToeDude

Damnit, sorry guys but I'm being called to go help my dad with something. I don't think I'll be back in time for the tournament, so I'm gonna have to pull out. Sorry again.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Signing in. I'll use blue and green.

Dragon- I know this is probably unconventional, but I think it would make sense to match me up with Golden in the first round if hes going to be late as theres no way Ill finish on time, Ill be 10 minutes late as well. If you want random matchups still thats fine, just a logical suggestiopn!

We would then need to wait 10 more mins for the tourney to start.

Skullbash

Pirate King
I'm hoping that I already have my first opponent on my friends list. Using Blue and Purple

Mr.Y

O)_(O
So, when can we start?

Round #1
Opponent: jon199
Winner and Score: Mr.Y 5-0
Comments: GG.

Round #2
Opponent: Wego
Your Team Azumarill, Kingdra, Metagross, Breloom, Tornadus and Politoed
Winner and Score: Mr.Y 4-0

Round #3
Opponent: Dragontamer
Your Team
Winner and Score: Mr.Y 6-0

Last edited:

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
I'm here now. Let's see who I'm up against...

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Round #1
Opponent: venom1950
Winner and Score: Sito 3-0
Comments:Good battle, good start for me taking down that poke, also I need one of those :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
My sign in post was on the last page so I'll make a new one.

Round #1
Opponent: Skullbash
Winner and Score: LF win 4-0
Comments: Gg, one of my pokes devasted you.

Round #2
Opponent: Dragontamer
Your Team: Ambipom, Rampardos, Lucario, Azumarill, Spiritomb, Salamence
Winner and Score: DT win 2-0
Comments: gg. You predicted quite well and you were only saved by getting the intimidate on two of my pokes. :p

Round #3
Opponent: broomstig
Winner and Score: LF win 6-0 w/o
Comments: He had to go so it was an automatic victory for me.

Round #4
Opponent: venom
Winner and Score: LF win 3-0
Comments: very good game! Had me worried at times but managed to pull though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.