• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
@wego
so it is good? i'll then breed a new honedge. i'll pm you about the details on how to train it.

@helio
they look awesome! can't wait to see what pokemon have you picked for mine

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@wego
so it is good? i'll then breed a new honedge. i'll pm you about the details on how to train it.

@helio
they look awesome! can't wait to see what pokemon have you picked for mine

Dusclops is a better ghost type wall then doublade.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Dusclops is a better ghost type wall then doublade.

hmmm it really is yes. way better stat spread then doublade. doublade is more of a physical wall, and on the other hand dusclops is a good both as physical and special same as aegislash is

@tamer
well i'm looking for a aegislash replacement. aegi was a great wall but it could also deal great damage

Last edited:

Ryanp

Ground gym open till further notice.

Ps. Just caught a RE SHINY DARAMUKA ON BLACK 2!
And the thing was stubborn too!

Solo95

Shiny Hunter
Battle: Challenger Solo95 vs Wego
Result: 4-0 loss
Comment: Apart from a few misplays the battle was very good, though I now have a new found hate for a specific ability, GG Wego :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Going to make an announcement: The Fire Gym is almost ready for challengers. I,unfortunately, am stuck away from home. The WiFi here is horrible, and I don't want to risk any matches...

Gym will be open tomorrow.

jon199

He's (jon) looking for an attacker, not a wall, but Doublade can sorta do both.
Lol, I appreciate the input. Testing online with Doublade, I've found that he is a very good defense wall, and can kill at least one Pokemon of the opposing team, with a SD boost. The problems are that he is destroyed by any attack that isn't U-Turn or Moonblast (I did almost get 2HKO'd by a Clefable). Also, any Pokemon that he doesn't kill will usually come back to KO next turn. Aegislash is one of those Pokemon who could stand in the face of danger and counter back with hugely powerful moves. Aegi, you will be missed.

Yeah, I am looking for an attacker. Dusclops and Cofagrigus are very good, bulky walls. However, I already have several walls. I think I may take a look at Golurk.
At the risk of going any more off "topic", thanks for the help, guys. :)

Triples Frontier will be ready to open Monday (tomorrow).

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Two new frontier userbars are finished

PMB:
xJAPWxI.png

Broom:
HiJGNx2.png

I'm sure you two already know how to add them, make sure to add the credit on the first post

Ooh yay looks great :) Also Helio I have some more suggestions for the name of my symbol for the Battle Plaza i love that name Battle Plaza. Anyway: Limit Symbol Scarce Symbol Unique Symbol.
Thats all i got....

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry I havent been online for a while, been busy with some stuff XD, did I miss anything important?
Dark gym open most of the day, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed

new page so....Ok everybody, the Doodle is UP. Once you know your schedule for the week of the 18th-24th, please fill out the timesheet. Keep in mind that the times listed are GMT 0 times, so please check to see what your time difference is before making any selections. This is the link to the Doodle here------->http://doodle.com/iqkkuh3pbtihqv8w#table

Also, I was unable to find the website we used previously for time conversion, so please use this site HERE, , it says what time it is in GMT 0, so figure out your time difference using this

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Fire Gym will be open in a few minutes, there's still a Pokemon I'm trying to figure out. Probably just need a Heart Scale. PM me for a challenge.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger Skullbash
Result: 6-0 Challenger loss.

I can't find an actual form on the OP btw...

Last edited:
Fire Gym will be open in a few minutes, there's still a Pokemon I'm trying to figure out. Probably just need a Heart Scale. PM me for a challenge.

Because there isn't one, all I care about is the results

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes

WHOA... 6-0??? That's nuts, and Skullbash is no pushover man!

Normal gym will be opening within the next few days, sorry for the lack of battles lately guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.