• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
I swear I have gotten literally every I'v combination for the steel gym . Hopefully I'll get it soon and open.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
WHOA... 6-0??? That's nuts, and Skullbash is no pushover man!

Normal gym will be opening within the next few days, sorry for the lack of battles lately guys.

SkullBash didn't give it his best obviously, and he had a bunch of NU Pokemon.

Seems like the server is back up.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger jon199
Result: 2-0 Challenger loss.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger jon199
Result: 3-0 Challenger loss.

Really like where your team was going, make sure you have something else to enjoy the stat boosts.

Gym is closed.

Edit: Wego wanted a battle earlier...

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger Wego
Result: 4-0 Challenger loss

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger SaPower
Result: 5-3 Challenger loss (inevitable sweep)

Okay, closed for real. It's midnight here and I'm feeling sick.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
SkullBash didn't give it his best obviously, and he had a bunch of NU Pokemon.

Seems like the server is back up.

Well, I highly doubt most of us give our best in our battles, I only try to play using my best 'mons on my gym teams or on tourneys (when I'm not too lazy to make a new team).

Also, speaking of teams, my E3 team is already ready (a long time ago lol) but I'm not that happy with it, so I'll challenge some people with it on the weekend (if any of you have PS I can also battle there to test the team during the week, but no gym battles over there) to make some changes with it.

jon199

Challenger Jon199 vs. Leader DIRCIO
Result: 0-2, Leader win.
Comments: Yes, you do have quite the team there. You're going to be tough to beat. GG. :)

Challenger Jon199 vs. Leader DIRCIO
Result: 0-3, Leader win.
Comments: Aaaaannnnddd I got worse the second time. Mark my words, sir, I will beat you. XD GG all the same, I enjoyed both battles.

Last edited:
busy week!! will open soon tho.
hope every1 is having a blessed week :)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
WHOA... 6-0??? That's nuts, and Skullbash is no pushover man!

Normal gym will be opening within the next few days, sorry for the lack of battles lately guys.

Know right just crazy

Challenger:Wego vs Leader: DIRCIO
Result:loss 0-4
I for one love lower tier pokes the only thing i had to watch out for was that gale wings using monster GG anyway

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Well, I highly doubt most of us give our best in our battles, I only try to play using my best 'mons on my gym teams or on tourneys (when I'm not too lazy to make a new team),

Doesn't that make it less fun for you though?

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Actually I can understand his style in a gym battle u want to made it difficult for ur challengers but in tournament u want to least have fun not all battles can be so competitive.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Actually I can understand his style in a gym battle u want to made it difficult for ur challengers but in tournament u want to least have fun not all battles can be so competitive.

Agreed, I'd like to win tournaments and challenge gyms with Butterfree and Vivillon because they're so fun to use.

Edited my previous posts with results since I have no life and I keep accepting challenges lol. Shouldn't really matter since I'm still undefeated, but whatevs. No more battles tonight, though, I'm starting to feel sick...

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger SaPower
Result: 5-3 Challenger loss (inevitable sweep)
After a certain boosting move I was talking about with Mr.Y got used twice it was GG for me xD Great Battle!
I need to figure out how to deal with that hmm...

Last edited:
Psychic Gym OPEN .. Close!

Challenger's name:Mr Y
Challenger Result: Won 2 - 0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: GG bro :)

Challenger's name: Lance
Challenger Result: Won 6- 3 (i Forfeit)
Comments about the match: GG bro (sorry about that.. just got a call.. had to go)

(i like the gamer spirit most of you have on here, FUN and Entertaining should always come first. I mean, its only pokemon right? LOL)

Last edited:
Challenger's name: Lance
Challenger Result: Won 6- 3 (i Forfeit)
Comments about the match: GG bro (sorry about that.. just got a call.. had to go)

It's ok. I enjoyed the battle we did get to have. Completely understand having to go. Thanks for taking my challenge!

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Battle Colosseum is set to open today on 9pm BST
will take a couple of challengers
pm me now to arrange a battle

EDIT:

FRONTIER IS OPEN! at least battle colosseum...

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark gym open, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me :)

Leader Sito VS Wego
Lose 2-0
So close ><, wasnt lucky today xD, getting paralyzed, and later my draco meteor failing, good game :D

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym open

Challenger:Wego vs Leader:Sito
Result:Win 2-0
GG and vengeance is finally my HAHAHAHAHAHA u guys don't know how long I want to beat him

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Rock gym open

Challenger:Wego vs Leader:Sito
Result:Win 2-0
GG and vengeance is finally my HAHAHAHAHAHA u guys don't know how long I want to beat him

Took me a couple tries so don't feel bad xD

I wanted to bring up something about our tournaments. I have decided that there is enough time left for me to do what I had initially planned to do, so because we've gotten the rules and such down for the tournament, I'm going to make a thread in the tournament thread. Hopefully, this will attract more visitors to our league without us flat out advertising it, and it'll bring new people into the mix so we aren't battling the same people over and over. Once I get the ok from Helio, I'm going to make the thread.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Fire Gym is closed.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger AzureCharizard
Result: 1-0 Challenger loss

Forgot about Infiltrator, dumb me.

Will not accept rematches after a day from now on to keep things tasteful, unless I really feel like it. :)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
battle colosseum closed :/

@DT
well i don't really find gen1 tournament interesting. i had that wonder tournament suggestion but we decided that there is too much work around it to make it work

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Fire Gym is open.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger AzureCharizard
Result: 1-0 Challenger loss

Forgot about Infiltrator, dumb me.

Will not accept rematches or now on until 24 hours to keep things tasteful, unless I really feel like it. :)

i typically dont do rematches, i usually battle again in a weeks time. but gg, brought along 2 wrong pkmn.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone. Time for me to stop beating around the bush and say what I've been planning. I had been trying t think of a way to get more people involved in our tournaments, so I thought, why not post them in the tournament thread? So, I did xD

PokeacutemonKingdomTournament_zpsbf07dfad.png

This is the banner we will be using in the tournament thread, I can't use the original since we are not allowed to advertise our league. As the tournament draws closer, I will be telling everyone who signed up what we will be doing as a result of this new addition. If you haven't signed up yet, but intend to, please go to the thread in the tounament thread and "sign up" there. It will keep the thread active and expose more people to our events. Any questions, pm me or Helio :D

also thanks Astral Shadow for the banner :D

Challenge: Lance vs Leader Dragontamer
result: loss 3-0
forgot to post this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.