• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
the fact that the ORAS game is coming out that weekend and the tournament going for one day [and a Sunday. For some reasons Sunday hates me :/ ] It does sound like it would be inconvenient for some people.

The only reason I'm a little worried is that if it's one day, something might intervene that day. So my vote is on the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
The weekend after the launch/Thanksgiving will probably be best for me, assuming I have the free time anyways >_<. I plan to play ORAS long enough to capture the roughly 90 pokes I need to transfer all of my mega-stones/competitive items over. The rest of my pokes I'm sending via Pokebank. Either way it'll be a few days from launch for when I'm ready to participate in the tournament or battles.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Challenger Name: Aoki
Friend Code: 0447-7579-5701
Favourite Tier: Ou
Time Zone: -6
Other things you may want us to know:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I would like to challenge the normal gym

For future reference, you only need to contact gym leaders via PM/VM for battles. You may post results in the thread if you so wish, and if you have any concerns feel free to contact any of the leaders here or our leader Helio Breaker. That said, I have PM'd you back and await your challenge.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym open for a little bit.

I've also sent Helio a pm about the tourney dates so once I know I'll announce the tourney properly.

Cutty

Forever now
Beat crutty 4-0, but am asking if he would like a rematch. He missed a big play that couldve changed the outcome.

You beat me in the Trinity League. So you should put the result n comment there. Just copy my form :)

*Cutty

Aoki

Want to battle??
oops im so sorry. didn't mean to post in the wrong thread

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Aoki
Result: my win 4-2 (forfeit)
Comments: GG. Misclicked in the beginning with a terrible switch, but pulled through. Luck saved me towards the end.

Gym closed, not feeling well.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I assumed it would be a one day tournamen.... why make it 3?
Also, it would be very inconvenient to have it on launch weekend as many people will be getting it straight away I imagine. Myself included.
I say the weekend before in all honesty.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Aoki
result: Loss 1-1 (forfeit)
I'm so rusty I'm irritated with myself xD I made stupid mistakes and used moves that I originally would've known that would not work. I thought I had made a comeback but a missed HJK changed that.Oh well, gg

Gym closed

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Aoki
result: Loss 1-1 (forfeit)
I'm so rusty I'm irritated with myself xD I made stupid mistakes and used moves that I originally would've known that would not work. I thought I had made a comeback but a missed HJK changed that.Oh well, gg

Yeah i got lucky when that move missed. I just rewatched the match and we made bad plays a lot, lol. Im going to battle some more and get better. This two year hiatus is kicking my butt. I have learn the metagame all over again.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post I will reopen my gym once I finish breeding some new pokes for the E4 I hope you E4 members are ready when I challenge you guys again I will win:D

Active post I will reopen my gym once I finish breeding some new pokes for the E4 I hope you E4 members are ready when I challenge you guys again I will win:D

I look forward to it!! I need to get back to my gym leader challenges but I haven't had much time lately for breeding a new team.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok so it is official, the Birds of Pray tourney will be November 28th, 29th and 30th, and will follow the same tourney style as the Halloween tourney. I'm also gonna be nice and make this one singles, won't torture you all with doubles again.....for now.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Status
Not open for further replies.