• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon199

Ok, here we go...
GHOST GYM AND BATTLE PYRAMID ARE NOW RE-OPENED.
(If I still hold these positions, which according to the front page... XD)

EDIT: It may show me as on and off. Go ahead and send the challenge message, and I'll get back to you when I get a chance, (usually within 15 mins).

Last edited:

jon199

Yeah... I've been very busy lately. Got a surgery yesterday and figured... during recovery... might as well catch up on stuff. XD

jon199

well, everything's closed. will open later.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
So i leave for a night and a whole war goes down xD I've seen the arguments, and while I personally see Sigilyph as a bird, if there is a disagreement on that then I'll just take it out, it can just be used as one of the non birds. Also, if you guys think I've missed anyone, please say so. (just added Togekiss)

Also, doubles hasn't completely disappeared, I have full intentions of doing another. In fact, I'm thinking of making it the next one, the ORAS tourney. I'm also contempating it being a multi battle tourney, we haven't done that since the summer.

:( Well I have to re-do the team but that's k :p
Also, is the only genie allowed Tornadus-T? I'm fine with that, but just want to make sure, as Rock Polish Landorus-Anything kind of breaks the tourney as well ( at the least, it forces you to run Skarmory or Gliscor, for physical sets, and not much outside of Mandibuzz can stomach a Sheer Force LO set past +1 CM).

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Landorus is allowed, Thundurus is not. Tornadus T is gonna count as a bird though since it is, well a bird xD I forgot to sayit but theres gonna be a 1 legend limit.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Landorus is allowed, Thundurus is not. Tornadus T is gonna count as a bird though since it is, well a bird xD I forgot to sayit but theres gonna be a 1 legend limit.

Ok then good to know. Need to team build with that in mind :p

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Challenger Application

Challenger Name:MazzRiot Ign Kelli
Friend Code: 165021540606
Favourite Tier: all
Time Zone:gmt -8
Other things you may want us to know about you: trying to hone my battle skills :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Challenger Application

Other things you may want us to know about you: trying to hone my battle skills :)

Welcome to the League! Feel free to contact any of the leaders here with any questions and concerns. Otherwise, happy battling! :D

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Challenger Application

Welcome to the league! Hope you have a great time here :D

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Challenger Application

Yo welcome to the league just be careful the gym leaders here are no push overs they know what they are doing with their types

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder to everybody that the raffle is going to be tomorrow, so if you want to be qualified to win the shiny 4iv Zorua, get a battle in ;)

Psychic OPEN! PM ME for abit!!
Might Open tomorrow!

Last edited:
So i leave for a night and a whole war goes down xD I've seen the arguments, and while I personally see Sigilyph as a bird, if there is a disagreement on that then I'll just take it out, it can just be used as one of the non birds. Also, if you guys think I've missed anyone, please say so. (just added Togekiss)

Also, doubles hasn't completely disappeared, I have full intentions of doing another. In fact, I'm thinking of making it the next one, the ORAS tourney. I'm also contempating it being a multi battle tourney, we haven't done that since the summer.

I'm not ever going to attempt to make sense of that conversation, if it's that much of a problem what's a bird and what isn't then I guess we have a lot to talk about

I'm not ever going to attempt to make sense of that conversation, if it's that much of a problem what's a bird and what isn't then I guess we have a lot to talk about

is goodra a bird helio breaker? Lmfao!!

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Artorius
result: lost 1-0
fun! GG

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Artorius
Result: won 0-2
Comments: fun!! GG

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner

I don't think it became that much of a war, I was just exaggerating xD I personally don't care what is called a bird, so I"m not gonna fight against something people are questioning and go with the somewhat popular opinion.

raffle.png

Here are the winners of this raffle!

Prize 1: 5iv Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond,Phantom Force, Gunk Shot, and COnfuse Ray:LeafeontheVoid
Prize 2:5iv CAlm Male Frilish in a Dive Ball:venom1950
Prize 3: 5iv Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Brine, Destiny Bond:CorbinsMIx
Prize 4: 5iv Adamant Moxie Sandile with Thunder Fang:Lord Fighting
Prize 5: 5iv Modest Deino with Earth Power:Fastasreborn
Prize 6: Special Prize: shiny Modest 4iv (31/X/X/31/31/31) Zorua: Wego!

I will be pming everyone who won a prize, so we can try and set up a time to trade.

also, FIghting Gym open

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.