1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

I LOL'd and thought of the part in Spongebob where they're trying to stop Sandy from moving to Texas and Patrick goes, "Can we say SHOES from Texas are dumb?!"

On topic though, Normal gym is open. PM/VM me so we may arrange a time to battle. :)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Mezzriot
    Result: My loss 1-4
    Comments: GG by the challenger. One mon in particular completely threw me off guard. From there, I made REALLY stupid plays and it was GG. Badge well earned.

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Artorius
    Result: My loss 1-2
    Comments: Not much to really say. I got cornered and destroyed. GG! (today seems like it's an off day for me huh?)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Dragontamer
    Result: My loss 0-1
    Comments: Close game! That one burn was the first lucky thing to happen today. Well played.

Battle: Challenger Leafeon vs. Leader Dragontamer
    Result: My win 3-0
    Comments: FINALLY had some luck on my side this match. GG.

Gym closed.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Made a new post so the other one wasn't so messy, also Closed

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Artorius
    result: win 1-0
    So that turned out very interesting! Came down to your legend versus mine and a crit hit saved my keister xD

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Mazzriot
    Another close match, but a few lucky breaks on my part gave me the win. I also commend you on that fairy, you don't see that variant very often at all.

Challenge: leader Leafeon vs Dragontamer
    Only took about ten times but I finally beat you xD It was incredibly close though, had I not saved my mega for last I would have died for sure.

Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Leafeon
    result: loss 3-0
    You know you could have just killed off my wildcard with Chansey earlier, but you made me suffer, SUFFER I TELL YOU! xD Good game

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  3. Mazzriot

Mazzriot ManaKnight

That was a fun battle. I'm glad I got the element of suprise there Gg

4. AmazingChi

AmazingChi Volcanic Rage

I'm alive and whilst not open for the rest of the night, will be regularly open (prior to 6:30pm GMT) probably for about a week or so.

5. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

Leader Name: Khybon
    Friend Code:3652-1024-3489
    Requested Type: Electric
    Badge Name: Kilowatt Badge
    Battle Style:Singles
    Time Zone: GMT-5

6. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

The grass gym is closed.

Battle: Leader Mr.Y vs. Challenger Mezzriot
    Result: My Win 3-0
    Comments: GG.

Battle: Leader Mr.Y vs. Challenger Garnet
    Result: My Loss 3-5
    Comments: GG.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  7. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

welcome to the league ^_^

8. Tipsy Watermelon

Tipsy Watermelon Change is coming.

Confirming and GG.

9. saPower1000

saPower1000 FLIP ALL THE TABLES

The main reason I got into that was based on its Pokedex classification AND the rule of having to have 3 birds on a team.
    Removing it's classification as a bird in the sense of the tourney forced me to re-do my entire team and scrap 4 of the Pokemon I had already breed for it, because it was reliant on Sigilyph being one of the three birds I'd use.
    Those where my qualms which imo, were exceptionally valid, but it's over and done with now.

Anyway, same as before all. If you want to challenge me, shoot me a PM so we can set up a time. I will be open every day of this week except Wednesday. :)

10. Poison gym is open closed.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  11. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

So guys, I'm looking for someone to take care of the grass gym so I can focus entirely on my E4 team. I think that it's time to pass it to someone that doesn't have a gym/E4 position on this league.

12. Ivysnake

Ivysnake Poison Gym Leader

Aw man, and I never got to re-challenge your grass team XD good luck looking for a replacement, I may consider it if I have a decent grass team, but I'd have to check and/or breed to be sure.

13. dragontamer44722

So I got to thinking about the Sigilyph debate, and I think that Sapower has a point. I personally saw it as a bird and included it initially, and I know some of you disagreed but if its in the pokedex its hard to ignore that. On that note, I'm going to reinclude Sigilyph to the BIRD list, but if there are any other flying types that you think should be included in the BIRD list, please say so.

14. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Leader Name:phantomclaw
    Friend Code:3024-5792-5403
    Requested Type:Fire
    Badge Name: Inferno Badge
    Battle Style: All 4
    Time Zone:GMT-7

15. dragontamer44722

Welcome to the league, look forward to challenging you in the future. Also, have you spoken to Helio? He is the final say on who becomes a leader.

Also I did not forget the raffle, a lot of crap came up today so I didn't have any time to go through who I have. I'll put it up tomorrow, and I hope to have the tournament thread put up as well.

16. saPower1000

Welcome to the league! I hope to have a battle with you sometime :D

After I built a new team too xD
    Well, at least this means I can test both and see which works best. Thanks for the updated info. :)

17. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Fairy Gym Closed.

Battle: Leader Cutty vs. Challenger venom1950
    Result: 4:0 Leader win
    Comments: I knew you gonna use Spore. Typical of that poke (have it too). Gg :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  18. venom1950

venom1950 Ace Trainer

Battle: Leader Cutty vs. Challenger venom1950
    Result: 4:0 loss
    Comments: Wrong pokemon got spore'd and you took the advantage of that. that one of yours bugged me a lot. gg m8

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  19. dragontamer44722

[​IMG]

Heres the raffle prizes for these 2 weeks.

Prize 1:6iv Fast Ball Adamant Growlithe with Flash fire, egg moves Close COmbat, Morning Sun
    Prize 2:Jolly Intimidate Shinx with Night Slash, Quick Attack, Fire Fang and Ice Fang
    Prize 3: Calm Shell Armor Turtwig
    Prize 4: 6iv Female Totodile with Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
    Prize 5: Adamant Pickup Phanpy with Play Rough, Ice Shard

No shiny prize this week. Make sure you make a post in order to be eligible for the raffle!

20. saPower1000

Again, I am open for battles for the rest of this week, so PM me if you want to setup a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.