• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym open

Cutty

Forever now
The sassy Fairy gym is Closed U.U

Last edited:
Man, talk about a slow week... Anyway...

ACTIVITY POST!!

Sorry I haven't been as active as I was before but with the onset of winter here I've had to get a lot done. Had to clean the chimney and chop wood (still doing that), pressure wash the siding on my house, pressure wash the deck, rake 2 acres of leaves, check weather strippings, double insulate some windows, etc, etc. I wouldn't have had to do all of that at once but with ORAS coming out in 2 days (woot, woot) I wanted to get as much of it done as I could so that I'd have plenty of time to play it. I do still check my messages daily so if anyone want to challenge the dragon elite 4 just drop me a line. I will get back to you as soon as I can and we can set something up. I have got my tournament ready but thats about the only thing I've done in the game in a week. Its really good to see so many new people showing up. Seems like we're growing, YEAH! Well that's about it for this episode. Tune in next time!!

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
In preperation for the release of ORAS I'm moving the vast majority of my collection to pokebank for a quick transfer and then getting ready for a long period of trading stuff over for items. Oh and Mr.y sorry about this weekend, work called :/ and this upcoming weekend is rather busy. But seeing as Thanksgiving break is happening soon I should have a free week for anyone to battle/challenge ^_^

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Yes I imagine that things will pick up once ORAS comes out. Just a reminder that the tourney is up so make a post if you wanna participate. Still working on getting prizes but managed to get 2 good ones.

edit: Fighting gym is closed. And wohooo one day to go!

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Active post.
I'll transfer pokemon to OR on the first request for a battle in that game. Until then, and after I finish the game, I'll transfer some pokemon with which will i make an ORAS doubles team.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I will primarily be using ORAS as well.
Of Course, I won't be open for battles until at least Sunday, as I'll be playing through it then.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
I find it good see others challenging the E4 I am going to open my gym soon

Well, it is difficult enough with times: Not only do you need to battle 8 leaders, but you need to account the fact that some don't log on for 4 days at a time, and you've seen that it's been slow this week. It would take a long time even if you sweep every leader :/

(Oh, on the side note, I'm not participating in the tournament simply because I'm not ready to spend 4 battles countering Talons and Landorus formes, so I'm out in case you were wondering)

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Well, it is difficult enough with times: Not only do you need to battle 8 leaders, but you need to account the fact that some don't log on for 4 days at a time, and you've seen that it's been slow this week. It would take a long time even if you sweep every leader :/

(Oh, on the side note, I'm not participating in the tournament simply because I'm not ready to spend 4 battles countering Talons and Landorus formes, so I'm out in case you were wondering)

lol yeah im terrible with loggin on. But its the life of a broke college student, working to pay tuition. That said all that's really needed is a pm/vm for me and I should be able to schedule something even without any set open days.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

I'm generally on 2-3 times a week (this week will be an exception because ORAS). Setting up a time is usually easy once I get a PM/VM.
And checking Talon and Landorus forms is actually not as hard as it looks in this tournament. It takes a bit of preparation though.
To be fair I did warn everyone about Landorus though :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Landorus killing is doable,I've got some ideas churning. It has to do with a very specific dragon >_>

Last edited:
lol yeah im terrible with loggin on. But its the life of a broke college student, working to pay tuition. That said all that's really needed is a pm/vm for me and I should be able to schedule something even without any set open days.

Yeah same here, except for the broke college student part. Already did that and got the t-shirt (good thing it was free). Now its a married homeowner with a mortgage and a 9 month old. But I try to check my messages daily so a PM/VM is good for me too.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I've gotten my new game, but I don't intend to transfer anything over until I beat the game fully. SO, for the time being, my battles will be on X/Y.

Fighitng gym is closed

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
So I've gotten my new game, but I don't intend to transfer anything over until I beat the game fully. SO, for the time being, my battles will be on X/Y.

Fighitng gym is open if anyone wants to have a go.

Lucky you! :( I have to wait for another week and a half to get it. Ordered mine from the UK because is like 25$ cheaper than in Croatia. The store said they will send it so it arrives at the release date,but that's UK only. It takes a parcel about a week to arrive from the UK to CRO. Life is though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.