1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I hope everyone that gets them enjoys the new games, I'll make a list later on who is using which game to battle in a few weeks

2. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Will be editing it into my however my IGN for AS is Morokei

3. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Ok everybody, with Helios permission I edited the Badge standings and I think I've covered everyone. There are a few people who signed up for the league but haven't done anything since signing up so they are not there. However, the badge count and current leaders are updated. If I missed anything please let me know.

4. MasterGohan

MasterGohan Dovakin

I, too, have picked up the game but I wont be through it super fast since I don't have tons of time. I really like it so far. I'm not sure if I'll be transferring stuff over yet or not but I'll put my new IGN in my sig. For now my battles are still in X and Y.

5. AmazingChi

AmazingChi Volcanic Rage

UK here so don't even get a copy until Friday. However, that's irrelevant for me anyhow as I will not be in a position to take challenged for over a week after its release due to work things/life.

If you want to challenge the Bug gym, pick a time in the next 3 days and PM/VM me :)

6. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Fire gym open on xy will get omega ruby on black Friday

Challenger jamesf0164 vs Leader phantomclaw
    Challenger wins 4-0
    Comments:A lot of good plays on your side and bad on mine.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  7. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

I'm borrowing my friend's 3DS so that I can transfer all of my items from X and evolve some pokes via trade. I'll be getting it either today or sometime this weekend and due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, minus Thursday for obvious reasons, I should be actually free of school and work. So whose up for some battles? B-)

8. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Will only get ORAS in about two weeks time, so, at least until december 5th I won't be able to battle using ORAS rules.
    I also won't be able to open my gym this weekend.

9. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Rock gym open pm for a battle

10. phantomclaw

Fire gym is open on xy only

11. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

Items are successfully transferred. Other than the new mega stones, I am fully ported over to ORAS.

12. Artorius

Artorius King

aint you meant to be away? Lmao

uk here too.. T_T so no action till friday.. still taken battles on Y tho so just pm me when ready.. might not always be around tho.. you've been warned!!

13. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

[​IMG]

Heres the raffle winners.

Prize 1:6iv Fast Ball Adamant Growlithe with Flash fire, egg moves Close COmbat, Morning Sun:saPower
    Prize 2:Jolly Intimidate Shinx with Night Slash, Quick Attack, Fire Fang and Ice Fang:phantomclaw
    Prize 3: Calm Shell Armor Turtwig:Sito
    Prize 4: 6iv Female Totodile with Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance:Garnet III
    Prize 5: Adamant Pickup Phanpy with Play Rough, Ice Shard:Cutty

I'll pm everyone who won tomorrow, as well as announce the new prizes. Also please make a sign in post for the Birds of Pray tourney if you are interested, it starts soon!

14. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Water gym will reopen tomorrow! I finally finished trading all my Pokemon to Omega Ruby.

15. saPower1000

saPower1000 FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Until I finish the main Story of AS, I will be using Y version for E4 battles. If anyone can help me transfer items over after I finish, I'd greatly appreciate that.

16. phantomclaw

Challenger Skullbash vs Leader Phantomclaw
    Challenger win 0-3
    It would have gone better if I had decided to sacrifice one of my mons instead of switching out

Challenger Phantomclaw vs Leader Skullbash
    Leader win 0-4
    Comments:I made a bad team

Challenger Phantomclaw vs Leader Wego
    Challenger win 0-5
    Comments: Rock is a hard type so the loss wasn't his fault. (First badge excluding my own.
    Fire Gym open

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  17. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Leader Skullbash vs. challenger phantomclaw
    Result: Leader win 3-0
    Comment: Great battle!

Challenger Skullbash vs. leader phantomclaw
    Result: Challenger win 4-0
    Comment: Another great battle!

18. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Leader:Wego vs Challenger:phantomclaw
    Result:loss 0-5
    GG I guess I'm a little rusty using my gym team

19. Hey everyone. I just let Helio know, but I wanted to post it here too. I'll be stepping down as the Poison gym leader. I haven't had much time to play lately, let alone get on here and post. I haven't even had a chance to get OR/AS yet. I don't want to hold the position if I can't put the proper time into it. I've had a blast battling you all and I hope to be back soon at least as a challenger!

20. Ivysnake

Ivysnake Poison Gym Leader

Hope you'll come back in the future if you have the chance! (Too bad I never got around to battling you XD ) hope for the best. You actually didn't need OR/AS yet, as it only came out a few days ago, and it's not like our pockets are lined in cash to get it (let alone time to complete the game) xD but if that's your choice, C'est la vie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.