• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hey everyone. I just let Helio know, but I wanted to post it here too. I'll be stepping down as the Poison gym leader. I haven't had much time to play lately, let alone get on here and post. I haven't even had a chance to get OR/AS yet. I don't want to hold the position if I can't put the proper time into it. I've had a blast battling you all and I hope to be back soon at least as a challenger!

I'm sad to see you go, but I'm glad I had the chance to battle you at least once before you resigned. I may as well come out as well. For those of you who haven't noticed already, I have also resigned my gym leader position. I will also play here as a challenger whenever I am able. I also kept my old gym team intact so that others may have a "mock" battle with me should they wish. Until next time guys, happy battling.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
*sits here and weeps at the loss of two awesome players*

tumblr_n3s97bxNbS1svrtzqo1_500.gif

Even though you are leaving I hope you'll pay us a visit

As some of you have seen, both leafeon and lance have resigned as gym leaders. I want to thank both of you for taking the time to battle as leaders and am looking forward to seeing you two around every once in a while. Best of luck to both of you

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
As some of you have seen, both leafeon and lance have resigned as gym leaders. I want to thank both of you for taking the time to battle as leaders and am looking forward to seeing you two around every once in a while. Best of luck to both of you

It has been an honor to battle here as a leader amongst all of you, thank you. You're all great leaders, and I hope you'll continue to strive for the League. Definitely count on me challenging everyone soon to keep you on your toes. ;)

Confirming battle with phantomclaw.

Battle: Leader phantomclaw vs. Challenger Leafeon
Result: My win 0-4
Comments: A lot of threats, it was a good game.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Battle: Leader phantomclaw vs. Challenger Leafeon
Result: chalenger win 0-4
Comments: I hate chansey

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
raffle.png

Heres the new raffle prizes. No shiny this week. We've got some Hoenn Pokemon/potential megas this time.

Prize 1:Naive Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump
Prize 2:6iv Sassy Storm Drain Lileep
Prize 3:Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Brine, Destiny Bond
Prize 4:Jolly Aerodactyl with Tailwind
Prize 5:Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse.

Remember you are eligible if you make a post between the 2 week period.

Man, losing both of you..... The poison gym was one of the first I challenged when I joined and I remember your team having some interesting pokemon. I never did get the normal badge from you leafeon. I may have to challenge your gym team sometime in the future. I hope you both stick around at least.

jon199

It has been an honor to battle here as a leader amongst all of you, thank you. You're all great leaders, and I hope you'll continue to strive for the League. Definitely count on me challenging everyone soon to keep you on your toes. ;)

It seems many things are changing around us. Leafeon, Lance, it's been awesome battling you guys as leaders. I hope I can still battle you guys later. :)
I am currently in the process of transferring Pokemon over to Alpha Sapphire. Stuff won't be open for a little bit, are to re-open once I remake a gym team to fit ORAS standards.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder that our Thanksgiving tournament starts Thursday, but so far we only have 5 people. If you intend to compete, please sign up!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Nooooo it can't be true this is a nightmare Freddy kill me now I'm so sad to see to great leader go as well from I seen Lance was a great leader and Leafeon as well I remember I challenged your gym it was one of my longest gym battles I had the pleasure of doing with you:D

Skullbash

Pirate King
Water gym is open.

I would join the tournament but I don't have enough time to breed. Sorry guys and good luck to all.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm almost wondering if I should push the tournament back a week. By then most of us will have the new games and perhaps be better prepared. Any thoughts?

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Steel E4 open due to stones being collected and items successfully transferred. That said PM/VM and I'll schedule something. Now on to Lance and Leafon retiring, I'm sorry ya'll are leaving but I get its for the best for the both of you two. Have fun and don't be strangers :DDDD

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Well not all bird pokemon are sky battle able (Hawlucha, Dodrio, etc...) and its being done in XY, not ORAS. And I don't really think Helio would like going into PS since this is a wifi league.

phantomclaw

Leader Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:3024-5792-5403
Requested Type: Battle Spire
Symbol Name: Cyclone Symbol
Time Zone:GMT-7

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: E4 Member Morokei vs Challenger Skullbash
Results: 4-0 Win
Comments: At team preview I went well crap I have no answers to Chansey/Medicham and that forced me into a stall war. GG I had to play around Medicham a whole hell of a lot.

Edit:
Yeah that DC sucked hard, you up for a new battle since it was close cut like that? Or some other time maybe? :p

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Skullbash
result: Win 1-0
That was a very close battle. There were a few things in the beginning that were unfortunate on your part, and that very well could have been teh deciding factor in the battle.

challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Morokei
result: loss 4-3
Though he dc'd, after going over our remaining pokemon I feel he would have won regardless so I'll concede the win. Congrats.

Fighting Gym closed while I shovel snow XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.