• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not all bird pokemon are sky battle able (Hawlucha, Dodrio, etc...) and its being done in XY, not ORAS. And I don't really think Helio would like going into PS since this is a wifi league.

My soul sickle is getting rusty, I'm sure you all know how I feel about PS and I don't feel like going on a rampage right now. Anyway we could bend the tournament rules a little if there's not enough participants.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I think I will push it back a week. I didn't really want to but I also don't want to cancel it. I think part of the problem is that there are a lot of other tournaments going on at the same time so people are spread thin,

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I think I will push it back a week. I didn't really want to but I also don't want to cancel it. I think part of the problem is that there are a lot of other tournaments going on at the same time so people are spread thin,

I don't mean to be rude DT but how many more times must I say this? The lack of participants is because ORAS has just come out a week ago for America and it's coming out this Friday in the UK so right now everyone is busy with their shiny new games. The last thing they are thinking about right now is some random xy tournament that is happening.

Also, ice gym and battle citadel are open.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I don't mean to be rude DT but how many more times must I say this? The lack of participants is because ORAS has just come out a week ago for America and it's coming out this Friday in the UK so right now everyone is busy with their shiny new games. The last thing they are thinking about right now is some random xy tournament that is happening.

Also, ice gym and battle citadel are open.

Hmm, I think you make a valid point. Perhaps this tournament was too close the new games release for people to care. I still like the idea of flying types only, so I think I will make this a future tournament and cancel the current one. I'll pm everyone who signed up and let them know.

Joanie

Been a while since I did ... well, much of anything on here. Some 4th and very early 5th gen battles, but I may as well get back into things. Going to apply as a challenger to begin with, then see what I can cook up for taking over a gym.

Challenger Name: Joanie
Friend Code: 3668-8096-4107
Favourite Tier: NU/RU
Time Zone: GMT

Looking back over the last few pages, I see people are starting to move over to ORAS already, so getting hold of my copy of that and getting stuff over will probably keep me from making any serious challenges for a little while.
But, soon. ...

Skullbash

Pirate King
Water gym is open upon request.

On a side note, I hatched my first shiny pokemon in OmegaRuby :) It's a 5iv Drought Vulpix!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Been a while since I did ... well, much of anything on here. Some 4th and very early 5th gen battles, but I may as well get back into things. Going to apply as a challenger to begin with, then see what I can cook up for taking over a gym.

Challenger Name: Joanie
Friend Code: 3668-8096-4107
Favourite Tier: NU/RU
Time Zone: GMT

Looking back over the last few pages, I see people are starting to move over to ORAS already, so getting hold of my copy of that and getting stuff over will probably keep me from making any serious challenges for a little while.
But, soon. ...

Welcome to the league, we have several open positions that you might be interested in taking, provided you speak to Helio first :D

And congrats on the Vulpix Skullbash :D

Cutty

Forever now
I got the game yesterday n is very busy enjoying it. I will open my Fairy gym in AS eventually but it may take a while (next year maybe lol i dunno really).
But of course the Fairy gym will still open in my X game as usual until then, and I'm planning to open sometime next week. So yeah :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Gonna start challenging again. Probably next weekend after everyone has ORAS and I have time to breed some competitive pokemon.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Welcome back Lynx. I look forward to battling you again.

Water gym is open.

I'm back!! Just got back from an 8 hour road trip to visit the parents and I get back and the tournament is cancelled. Oh well. I've got the team so I'll be ready when the tourney comes back around. The dragon elite 4 is open, just drop me a line. I've only got an X and Y team since I haven't finished the new games yet (and can't transfer items since I only have 1 3DS) so all challenges will have to be in X and Y for now. I've got to get back to challenging some gym leaders again. I've still got 8 badges to collect! Welcome to all of the new and returning challengers. I hope to meet you on the field of battle soon!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed, I'm tired.

challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Skullbash
result:loss 2-0
You finally got me :D A bunch of unfortunate haxes didn't help on my part but you played better overall. Well played and congrats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.