• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Activity post
Colosseum still closed due to OR playthrough.
Let's share our secret bases. Mine is in the signature under the white link. I'll redecorate it as soon as i hit 100 flags and get the jukebox.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed, don't feel very good.

Also, the date and time for the tournament have been decided. It will take place Sunday the 28th at 5pm GMT 0. Now we don't know how long the tournament will be, so please make sure you have 1-2 hours time incase the tournament goes on for a while. Also because it is on a Sunday I most likely will not be able to play due to work, but we will see.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark gym open :D

Edit:

This is from yesteday I think xD?

Leader Sito vs jamesf0164
Loss 3-1
After many battles, you finally got me :) gratz!

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Congrats to MasterGohan on the shiny mon!

Normal gym will be open upon request today. Otherwise, I'll be busy breeding a LOT of mons in the meantime.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Cutty
Result: My loss 0-1
Comments: CLOSE game. I need at least a check for one mon in particular that gave me a hard time. GG, badge well earned.

Gym closed for tonight.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I finished ORAS (two days ago actually), and I'm now doing the post game stuff. I manages to transfer some 'mons and items to ORAS with a friends help, so I already started breeding 'mons with the ORAS metagame in mind. Dunno when I'll be able to open, but I'll try to do it at least once until the end of the year.

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy gym is Open Gather your poison n steel. Vm/pm me for battle :) Closed.

Yesterdays match:

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Cutty
Result: *Leader loss 0-1
Comments: I've never poisoned so many mons not even in my poison gym. And we also got paralyze n burn lol.
Also in my battle life its the first I almost ran out of Taunt. Very good game to remember. I will challenge you again :)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Fairy gym is Open. Gather your poison n steel. Vm/pm me for battle :)

challenger tip: you'll need more than just poison and steel to take Cutty down :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Was hoping to make another run at the E4, but pokebank is down right now so I can't transfer anything over and finish leveling and move tutors. Anyone able to help me make the transfers?

Disregard, pokebank back up. Anyone able to help me evolve a mon?

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Was hoping to make another run at the E4, but pokebank is down right now so I can't transfer anything over and finish leveling and move tutors. Anyone able to help me make the transfers?

Disregard, pokebank back up. Anyone able to help me evolve a mon?

Fighting gym closed

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
LynxForte vs E4 MasterGohan
Win 5-0
GG. The first game got disconnected because my power went out. This one I got lucky on one switch-in when I was expecting another to come in. Not sure if it helped, but it made it so I didn't have to play around it.

Challenge: Elite 4 MasterGohan vs Challenger LunxForte
Result: 0-5 Loss
GG. I got that troublesome pokemon in the first match but wasn't so lucky in the second one. That pokemon alone basically raped my team. I did my best to claw back out of the hole but you had me. Some over predictions and under predictions cost me too. All in all, a solid win for the challenger. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.