1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morokei

Morokei Pokegym Steel E4

So I just thought of it. But to those who challenge us E4, do ya'll do it in a certain order or is the order based on who is able to battle at a certain time?

2. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

Holy crap, TWO raffle prizes? 0_0 Lucky me, thank you!

Since its been some time now, I may as well come out with it. I was going to (still am) give everyone a special Pokemon (Holiday gift), but with the tournament near, gym team building, medical reasons and the Holidays near, I haven't had much time to work on things. I hope you all don't mind the wait..

Gym is open in X/Y for a bit if anyone wishes to battle.

Closed, no challengers.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  3. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Who is available. I'll message everyone and set up a time or whatever

4. venom1950

venom1950 Ace Trainer

get well soon leaf!

5. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

The way I did it was who was online at the time so not really in a order NU Resort open and rock gym as well

6. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

The water E4 is open for one hour. Grass gym is still closed as I'm working on the team.

7. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Ok, so heres the new raffle.

[​IMG]

Since its now winter for some of us, and summer for others, I'm offering some fire and ice types. And, to celebrate the new year, all the prizes are SHINY!

Prize 1:Calm lvl 1 Ninetales with Drought, with Extrasensory and Hypnosis
    Prize 2:Modest lvl 45 Lapras with Water Absorb, with Ancient Power, Freeze Dry and Dragon dance
    Prize 3:Timid lvl66 Charizard with Blaze
    Prize 4:Modest lvl 50 Glaceon with Snow Cloak with Wish

Prise 5: Shiny Timid 5iv Kyurem in a dive ball (good for a White Kyurem) To be eligible for this you must have participated in a gym battle. (Was caught in Black/White, not ORAS born)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  8. LeafeonTheVoid

LeafeonTheVoid New changes

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. Everyone stay safe for the holidays. :)

9. saPower1000

saPower1000 FLIP ALL THE TABLES

You too Leafeon!

I will be taking battles the day after Christmas, so PM in advance if you wish to set up a time to do so :)

10. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Merry Christmas to all! I'm not working today, but I will be working tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday so I don't know when I'll be open, and with the tournament on Sunday I wouldn't be open anyhow. I'll see you all when I see ya!

11. Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

12. AmazingChi

AmazingChi Volcanic Rage

Oops. Merry Christmas all. Sorry, I've just started a new job so time is tight. Anyone who wants a challenge is best PMing and arranging a date (late GMT is the only time I have, I'm afraid, but I will have Sundays free in the New Year)

13. venom1950

venom1950 Ace Trainer

happy chrismas everyone!

14. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

NU frontier open

15. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Fire gym open
    Merry Christmas everyone

16. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Challenger xDIRCIOx vs Leader Phantomclaw
    Result: 1-0 Challenger Win

gg

17. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

The Water E4 is open (tell me if you're using XY or ORAS please)

Challenger jamesf vs Leader (E4) Mr.Y
    Result: 6-0 My Win
    GG mate.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  18. MasterGohan

MasterGohan Dovakin

Activity Post

What a busy time of year!! Sorry I haven't been around much. Its been busy around my house what with holidays and family in town and all. I am still around though. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! I'm still working on my new E4 team. I'm still trying to iron out the details of the last pokemon and try to cover some threats. I will still take challenges with my old team while I'm building this new one so don't shy away from challenging. There's not a whole lot more to report, I just wanted to touch base. Hopefully I'll be a bit more active after the 1st of the year and all the family leaves. PEACE!!

19. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Frontier Brain:Wego vs Challenger:Cutty
    Result: Loss 0-3
    GG Cutty the thing that hurt was me over predicting that made lose two pokemon from the start

20. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

]Frontier Brain:Wego vs Challenger:Cutty
    Result: 0-3 I win
    Yeah I dont think it was your best performance. But we can always battle again. Gg :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.