• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I was thinking about level up moves. Never looked into LC matches, so I'm not sure if all the pokemon prefer egg moves and tms or if they need some level up moves too.

Most moves come from Egg Moves and Tutors.
A move learned past level 5 is not allowed if the only way it can be learned is via level up.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
We should do a generations tournament ou and under one mon from each gen

I believe we have. If not we definitely did both as separate ones

venom1950

Ace Trainer
we could do a monogen or monotype tournament. generations tournament was the third and first non muti.
i'll list what themes we have done:
monocolour rotation (although we had two colours per team)
generations single
halloween themed i think doubles (only ghosts,psychic,bug,dark and poison types allowed)
lower tier singles i think (if not mistaken RU and under)
thanksgiving themed i think doubles (only bird lookalike pokemon)
themed team i think singles (you had to have a themed team, my theme was dogs)
and we had two multi tournaments without a theme

DT had, or still has, in plan a themed singles or doubles tournament in mind.

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy gym is Open in ORAS. VM/PM me. You can battle me using X/Y games just tell me :)

Closed now.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Eventually tournaments we have done in the past will be done again, so anyone who missed them the first time will be able to do them at some point. And holy hell Sapower, thats a lot of options (and I like a lot of them xD) At the moment the Year of the Goat tourney is the favored option, but I'll poke Cryuel and see if any of your ideas floeat her Gogoat as you say xD

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Eventually tournaments we have done in the past will be done again, so anyone who missed them the first time will be able to do them at some point. And holy hell Sapower, thats a lot of options (and I like a lot of them xD) At the moment the Year of the Goat tourney is the favored option, but I'll poke Cryuel and see if any of your ideas floeat her Gogoat as you say xD

Awesome! I couldn't participate in the most recent one, so I look forward to the next ones for sure. Glad to see you like most of them! I actually only posted half of the ones I had (the ones I thought were the best, and that I thought about the most). :D
And again, I most likely won't be ready for E4 battles until Sunday everyone, so PM me to set up a time :)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
an update regarding battle colosseum.
as you may have noticed. colosseum is being closed for some time. one part is that i didn't have much time for proper battling,one part is that i am still playing OR (45h and still didn't enter the HoF) and one part is that even when i open battle colosseum i don't get any challengers. i think that battle frontier has no purpose in this league. well maybe if you are the champ and want to get into raffle the only thing to get into it is to battle a frontier brain. but we still have no champion. and even if we have that's just one challenger.

anyways...colosseum still closed ;)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E4 Mr. Y vs LynxForte
Win 1-0
Really good battle. Got a key paralysis at the end that allowed me outspeed and win. Had one mon that I never went and taught its moves to. I'm pretty sure Mr. Y was confused lol

venom1950

Ace Trainer
E4 Mr. Y vs LynxForte
Win 1-0
Really good battle. Got a key paralysis at the end that allowed me outspeed and win. Had one mon that I never went and taught its moves to. I'm pretty sure Mr. Y was confused lol

will you make it lynx? will you become the champion we deserve? the long awaiting champion of pokegyms?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
will you make it lynx? will you become the champion we deserve? the long awaiting champion of pokegyms?

It would certainly be fitting, hes been in the league a loooooong time.

So once Monday comes around I will be completely transferred to ORAS, and so will be able to take battles there. I won't be open this weekend due to work and the like, but come Monday I'll be back open for business

And don't forget that the raffle goes off on Monday so get your battles in for that shiny Kyurem!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
It would certainly be fitting, hes been in the league a loooooong time.

So once Monday comes around I will be completely transferred to ORAS, and so will be able to take battles there. I won't be open this weekend due to work and the like, but come Monday I'll be back open for business

And don't forget that the raffle goes off on Monday so get your battles in for that shiny Kyurem!

Not if I can help it I will not lose I'm not making this easy for him even tho I too also support him in being the champion.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I appreciate the support. I'm not completely sold on this team just yet, but I feel as though its a pretty balanced team. Either way, that's only 1 battle won, still a long and treacherous journey against the other 3 E4.

marionete

Challenger Name: marionete
Friend Code: 5344 - 0021 - 4655
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: -2

Status
Not open for further replies.