• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger Name: marionete
Friend Code: 5344 - 0021 - 4655
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: -2

Yes, welcome!! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Challenger's name: jamesf0164
Leader Type (Psychic) & Owner:Artorius
Challenger Result: Lost 0-4
GG (gona get some food, can give you a rematch after)

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E4 MasterGoan vs LynxForte
Win 6-4
There was a weird dc. We were both still online after the dc, so we have no idea what happened. We talked and MG said based on the way the battle was going that I won.

Challenge: Elite 4 MasterGohan vs Challenger LynxForte
Result: 4-6 Loss
Like he said we got kicked in the middle but were both still online. Either way he had me beaten. I made some bad switches and predictions and it really put me in a huge hole. GG! Well played.

Continue on. The next member of the Elite 4 waits ahead.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Gym Leader Application

Leader Name: Prakhar
Friend Code: 4098-4557-7957
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Zap Badge
Battle Style: Singles
Time Zone: GMT+5.5

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Gym Leader Application

Leader Name: Prakhar
Friend Code: 4098-4557-7957
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Zap Badge
Battle Style: Singles
Time Zone: GMT+5.5

Hey there! If you've spoken to Helio Breaker then welcome to the league! If you haven't talked with him make sure you do so.

So with a lot of semi-free time yesterday I made the full ORAS transition, items and all, so I can actually open tomorrow! *confetti* Make sure you get some battles in today so you can be in the running for the pretty Kyurem!

I also wanted to mention that there is going to be a new survey put up once I receive the link from Cryuel, who hasn't been on due to having family with her. The updated survey will include the options from before but will now include options suggested both here and at Trinity. Whatever is deemed the most popular opinion will be our next tourney.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
E4 Morokei vs LynxForte
Loss 3-0
GG. One missed prediction changed the battle completely.

Confirming, I saw the opportunity to dig myself out of the hole and took it. Personally I think you should have a way to remove hazards I believe at least that it was rocks which doomed your biggest threat to me which in turn allowed me to set up. Defog on your special wall maybe?

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Hazards aren't as big of problem as it seems. I don't usually switch in that one mon that much. If it goes in, it's going on to die usually.

E4 SaPower vs LynxForte
Win 4-1 (ff)
GG. Got a 1 important crit to get rid of something that would have been an issue and just hit him with something that probably caught him off guard.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
E4 saPower1000 vs LynxForte
1-4 my Loss (forfeit)
A Flinch + a critical hit right afterwards wrecked my lead, and then another crit wrecked my support. The second was a bit Ironic to boot. GG nonetheless! :)

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: E4 Morokei vs Challenger Jamie
Result: 4-0 win
Comments: Really don't like my X/Y team since its a bit too stally but that's what won me the game. GG

Challenge: Elite 4 MasterGohan vs Challenger jamesf0164
Result: 5-0 Win
GG! I got some good life out of my lead and managed to take out one of the main threats on his team. After that I was able to set up and was able to push through the rest of the team even though he had a lot of defensive mons. Either way it was a good battle.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Hey there! If you've spoken to Helio Breaker then welcome to the league! If you haven't talked with him make sure you do so.

So with a lot of semi-free time yesterday I made the full ORAS transition, items and all, so I can actually open tomorrow! *confetti* Make sure you get some battles in today so you can be in the running for the pretty Kyurem!

I also wanted to mention that there is going to be a new survey put up once I receive the link from Cryuel, who hasn't been on due to having family with her. The updated survey will include the options from before but will now include options suggested both here and at Trinity. Whatever is deemed the most popular opinion will be our next tourney.

I have PM'ed Helio Breaker my form, thanks for informing me!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. Apologies for my lack of activity on this site, a lot of personal things I'm doing atm so I've been busy these past few days. I'm also having a bit of a hard time with team building for my main, but I should overcome that soon enough. That said, I should hopefully be able to battle soon both gym and normal battles. :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
CLosed for the day, Cheers!

I'll post the raffle results later today.

raffle.png

Since its now winter for some of us, and summer for others, I'm offering some fire and ice types. And, to celebrate the new year, all the prizes are SHINY! Heres the winners! (Since this was a special raffle I included everyone, including winners from the last raffle.)

Prize 1:Calm lvl 1 Ninetales with Drought, with Extrasensory and Hypnosis:MasterGohan
Prize 2:Modest lvl 45 Lapras with Water Absorb, with Ancient Power, Freeze Dry and Dragon dance:LynxForte
Prize 3:Timid lvl66 Charizard with Blaze:AmazingChi
Prize 4:Modest lvl 50 Glaceon with Snow Cloak with Wish: Wego

Prise 5: Shiny Timid 5iv Kyurem in a dive ball (good for a White Kyurem) To be eligible for this you must have participated in a gym battle. (Was caught in Black/White, not ORAS born): Morokei!

Congrats to all winners. I'll pm everyone who won so contact me to win your prize!

And finally, THIS---->https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X62GLTG is the final survey for the next tourney, and it includes new options to vote on. Please take it so we can announce the next tourney soon. I'll repost it when we get to a new page.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The water E4 and grass gym are open.
E4 Mr. Y vs LynxForte
His loss 3-0
GG as always. Even though the score doesn't show it, the game was as close as our last one.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry I havent been online much xD.
Dark gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. Let me know if you using ORAS or not :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Stuff has come up today so I won't be able to open, but I will be open tomorrow. I'll announce the raffle pokemon tomorrow too unless I find time tonight. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.