• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
YO I may be back online because I got my new router we will see when I get home

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Checking in. Snooker is on so can't open.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I have a tournament update! The tournament theme and date have been decided, it will take place over 3 days, Friday January 30th until Sunday February 1st, start and end times to be determined. The theme is Wishful Thinking! Ergo, you pick a type combination that does not yet exist, such as Fairy/Ghost, and make a team using only those types. Once the thread for it is up I'll make a post saying so.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

I have a tournament update! The tournament theme and date have been decided, it will take place over 3 days, Friday January 30th until Sunday February 1st, start and end times to be determined. The theme is Wishful Thinking! Ergo, you pick a type combination that does not yet exist, such as Fairy/Ghost, and make a team using only those types.

This sound really cool except that no water types are allowed, because water forms a type combo with every single other type

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
This sound really cool except that no water types are allowed, because water forms a type combo with every single other type

I haven't discussed it with Cryuel whether or not Water/Fire will be acceptable since technically Volcanion hasn't been officially revealed yet, but I'll see what she says. The argument could go either way at this point.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Hmm, I may actually enter this tournament. Wouldn't mind a few vgc battles. Do you have to battle all 3 days or can you do battles on 2 days or all in 1 day?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
It will be done over 3 days, you don't necessarily have to battle all 3. Since it will be done in rounds, you can technically get all of your battles done in one day as each player is responsible for finding people to fight. The 3 day thing is to give more breathing room to people like me with limited timeframes and only certain times to battle people.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
It will be done over 3 days, you don't necessarily have to battle all 3. Since it will be done in rounds, you can technically get all of your battles done in one day as each player is responsible for finding people to fight. The 3 day thing is to give more breathing room to people like me with limited timeframes and only certain times to battle people.

Ok good. I work 3:30-midnight Monday thru Friday, so Saturday and Sunday would be best for me

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Well I'm rather bored, anyone wanna challenge the E4 or have gyms open or well just wanna battle using normal teams? :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Wish I could but ye old job prevents me from doing so. Pulling out my 3ds at work crosses a few boundaries xD I'll hopefully be open tomorrow since I'll be around but I'm out of practice, can't remember my last Fighting battle xD

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm back my name is Wego and the rock gym and the NU frontier is back open

Leader:Wego vs Challenger:xDIRCIOx
Result:0-4
Man first gym battle since my router stopped working it was great just fun we both got haxs out this world well then again Wishes is the hax king I only use him as a last resort when facing a stally set.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger xDIRCIOx VS Leader Wego
Result: 4-0 Challenger Win

Probably wouldn't have made it without the hax...

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Apologies for the delay in opening up, I hoe I didn't keep anyone waiting. I plan to open my gym tomorrow, but it depends on what happens today/tomorrow as there are some things currently going on that has me preoccupied. Thanks for your time and understanding, and I hope everyone here is doing well. Happy battling and hope to face you guys soon. :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed

Also, in regards to using Fire/Water, because we know of Volcanions existance, even though it hasn't been officially revealed, FIre/Water will not be a permitted combo for the tournament.

Finally, the tournament thread is UP, so please look over the rules and make a sign up post if you are interested!

Last edited:

jon199

Ghost gym and Triples Frontier checking in.

I like that tournament mode. If I'm able, I'll want to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.