• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy gym is closed.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Forgot to mention, but apparently there have been some tier changes. PS doesn't seem to have updated yet so until it does nothing will change, but I'll let you all know when the changes become official

Celebi moved from UU to OU
Heracross moved from OU to UU
Armaldo moved from NU to PU
Pidgeot moved from RU to UU
Gligar moved from RU to UU
Heliolisk moved from RU to NU
Glalie moved from NU to RU
Salamence moved from OU to UU
Manaphy moved from BL to OU
Torkoal moved from NU to PU
Sceptile moved from RU to UU
Terrakion moved from OU to UU
Pawniard moved from NU to PU
Diancie moved from UU to OU
Serperior moved from BL2 to UU
Quagsire moved from RU to NU
Virizion moved from RU to NU
Claydol moved from RU to NU
Mawile moved from RU to NU
Raikou moved from UU to OU
Kabutops moved from NU to RU
Musharna moved from BL4 to NU
Bouffalant moved from PU to NU
Scyther moved from PU to NU
Pinsir moved from OU to UU
Jirachi moved from UU to OU
Probopass moved from NU to PU
Accelgor moved from NU to RU
Starmie moved from UU to OU

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Forgot to mention, but apparently there have been some tier changes. PS doesn't seem to have updated yet so until it does nothing will change, but I'll let you all know when the changes become official

Celebi moved from UU to OU
Heracross moved from OU to UU
Armaldo moved from NU to PU
Pidgeot moved from RU to UU
Gligar moved from RU to UU
Heliolisk moved from RU to NU
Glalie moved from NU to RU
Salamence moved from OU to UU
Manaphy moved from BL to OU
Torkoal moved from NU to PU
Sceptile moved from RU to UU
Terrakion moved from OU to UU
Pawniard moved from NU to PU
Diancie moved from UU to OU
Serperior moved from BL2 to UU
Quagsire moved from RU to NU
Virizion moved from RU to NU
Claydol moved from RU to NU
Mawile moved from RU to NU
Raikou moved from UU to OU
Kabutops moved from NU to RU
Musharna moved from BL4 to NU
Bouffalant moved from PU to NU
Scyther moved from PU to NU
Pinsir moved from OU to UU
Jirachi moved from UU to OU
Probopass moved from NU to PU
Accelgor moved from NU to RU
Starmie moved from UU to OU

The one that surprises me a lot here is Terrakion. Get ready for the Get Rekt M8 Train.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Most of the one's that were dropped to UU will probably get put in BL. Everyone knows how Terrakion can wreck house and the only reason for Salamence decline in usage is because its Mega was banned.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Most of the one's that were dropped to UU will probably get put in BL. Everyone knows how Terrakion can wreck house and the only reason for Salamence decline in usage is because its Mega was banned.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Serperior eventually in OU, I'm sure people are going to build teams around it's contrary ability

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Salamence was UU before getting its mega. Then it wreck eveeything and went from UU to BL. It will likely get banned for BL soon.
Also, water E4 is open for a bit.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I also wouldn't be surprised to see Serperior eventually in OU, I'm sure people are going to build teams around it's contrary ability

I've already seen it, if you aren't prepared for it then you are gonna have a rough time.

Salamence was UU before getting its mega. Then it wreck eveeything and went from UU to BL. It will likely get banned for BL soon.
Also, water E4 is open for a bit.

SO that leaves it only usable in OU then? Can't imagine it will get all that much use there, though maybe I should look into it for my flying team xD

LynxForte

The Phoenix

If Serperior moves to OU, it will be because people are testing it out to see what it can do. Imo, it doesn't do enough to survive in OU. It will settle in UU. Will be a great revenge killer in OU though.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Yeah Salamence in OU is not something I'm worried about. I'm worried about D-Night now that Greninja is gone, and Mega Zard X because Mega Zard X.
Good things to note since I need to rebuild my team.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Its just something to keep in mind for the time being. The changes aren't official yet so consider it a sneak peek for potential team changes, as well as for some of the Frontiers.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger Lynxforte vs Mr. Y
Loss 4-0
Not one of the better games I've had against him. He knows how to force my check in and keep it in to get residual damage on it.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Psychic E4 saPower1000 vs Challenger jamesf0164
6-0 My win.
My core did well in this match, keeping them healthy really saved me from a bunch of threats, as well as good prediction. GG :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
flying gym is open for an hour

Leader xDIRCIOx vs challenger Master Gohan

Result: 4-0 Challenger Win

What a fun way to waste 40 minutes of my life. Apologies for the challenger I had to decline for this ****

Last edited:
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Flying Gym Leader xDIRCI0x
Result: 4-2 My Win
Very good match!! I was sweating bullets even when I had more pokemon than him. Whew! He had one guy that I really had to play around and it took several tries to get it to go down. And even then I was still sweating! I was able to set up after that though and that tipped the scales. Just earned my 11th badge! GG!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger LynxForte vs E4 Morokei
Lost 2-0
GG. One bad prediction and then an assumption on an item most likely cost me the battle.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Challenger Leafeon vs. E4 Morokei
Result: My loss 0-1
Comment: I over/under predicted on certain turns and it ultimately led to my loss. Great game, nicely played as always man.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
For anyone who wants to challenge it, the Electric Gym is open for a bit.
However, I'm going to be reassessing my E4 team so the Psychic E4 won't be open for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.