• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed

raffle.png

So I ended up missing 2 weeks of the raffle...oops xD BUt hopefully these prizes are worth it!

Prize 1: 5iv TImid Contrary Snivy with Glare, Mirror Coat and Mean Look
Prize 2: 5iv Rash Shell Armor Oshawott with Detect, Brine, Night slash and Air slash
Prize 3: 5iv Adamant Thick Fat Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Yawn, and Heavy Slam
Special Prize: Shiny 5iv Adamant Shell Armor Turtwig

Remember all you have to do is make a post to be eligible for prizes 1-3, but you must have battled a leader, even one you have beaten already and post the results to be eligible for the shiny. Good luck!

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Leader Name: ZombieDeviant
Friend Code: 3797 8420 5585
Requested Type: Grass gym
Badge Name: Bloom Badge
Battle Style: Singles (preferably lvl 100)
Time Zone: GMT -5 (Eastern)

Just submitting a new app for a different position. Gonna give this one a try instead

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I like how things are going so far, just thought I should check on you kids since I haven't been on for a while ;)

Glad to see you are happy with things Helio. :)

Also, important to note that Mega Metagross is being suspect tested, so if you are making a gym or E4 team with that in mind, you might want to reconsider.

LynxForte

The Phoenix

Also, important to note that Mega Metagross is being suspect tested, so if you are making a gym or E4 team with that in mind, you might want to reconsider.

It was a matter of time. Actually surprised they suspect tested greninja before him.

*Kyurem*

Challenger *Kyurem* vs. Leader Sito
1-0 My win.

Intense game. I lived with 2HP from his last Pokemon and was able to barely claim victory. Great battle, good game!

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
It was a matter of time. Actually surprised they suspect tested greninja before him.

The only reason I could see why Greninja came first was because it didn't take up a Mega Spot.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
The only reason I could see why Greninja came first was because it didn't take up a Mega Spot.

I can see that, but also the fact it could turn into any type makes it a pain to know what it runs.

Use Close Com- *Shadow Sneak* Damn.

Use Thunde- *grass knot* ...

Use X-Sci- *Gunk Shot* WHO EVEN RUNS THAT!?!

It's a jack-of-all trades :p Doesn't help it has the coverage to take advantage of it.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I can see that, but also the fact it could turn into any type makes it a pain to know what it runs.

It's a jack-of-all trades :p Doesn't help it has the coverage to take advantage of it.

Gunk Shot lets it not be walled by Fairy types (the exception being Klefki and M-Mawile) which were the things that could take advantage of the special sets (Clefable and Florges being notable).

LynxForte

The Phoenix

Once gunk shot became accessible to him, everyone knew it would be a common move.

Smogon is going to get really crazy with these suspects. Talked to a few people and was told M-Gallade was on the potential list. If it had access to sucker punch or any priority, I would agree but it doesn't. If it gets suspect tested, I just wouldn't know what to say about smogon

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ik, I'm just trying to make joke :p about how badly it sweeps me DX

*Me and my inability to see jokes based on competitive play half the time :p

That being said, it's near useless in Uber, so it's kind of sad. Main reason I like Doubles though is that you can use more things.

Once gunk shot became accessible to him, everyone knew it would be a common move.

Smogon is going to get really crazy with these suspects. Talked to a few people and was told M-Gallade was on the potential list. If it had access to sucker punch or any priority, I would agree but it doesn't. If it gets suspect tested, I just wouldn't know what to say about smogon

Gallade gets Shadow Sneak. But Tallonflame is a hard check to it, so I don't see it going Uber.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4

I'm all too aware. Its like smogon likes banning my cores :p

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I'm all too aware. Its like smogon likes banning my cores :p

I was about to say, first M-Mawile and now possibly M-Metagross.
You have it rough :p

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
I was about to say, first M-Mawile and now possibly M-Metagross.
You have it rough :p

More accurately Aegislash then Mawile and now Metagross. I'm tempted to ladder to vote no but after reading some of the initial posts on the thread, there's already a super majority for the ban. Assuming those who talk are representing an accurate portrayal of the voters.

As with that, E4 closed for an indefinite undetermined (much better choice of words :p) amount of time. I'll need to restructure and it's going to be a pain to theorymon and then test without any free time.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
More accurately Aegislash then Mawile and now Metagross. I'm tempted to ladder to vote no but after reading some of the initial posts on the thread, there's already a super majority for the ban. Assuming those who talk are representing an accurate portrayal of the voters.

As with that, E4 closed for an indefinite amount of time. I'll need to restructure and it's going to be a pain to theorymon and then test without any free time.

Ahh. Well it does seem that the majority of Pokemon to be suspect tested were banned, so I'm just going to assume it will be until it is or isn't, as this actually affects my E4 team building.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Forgot about shadow sneak, but almost no one would run it. o actually haven't seen shadow sneak in a while. Almost forgot it was a thing.

Mega Mawile was my favorite mega and to see it was banned during my hiatus was annoying and so were the reasons I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.