• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
defended badge against shadow darkrai gg

i lost to james challenging his flying gym it wasnt very social but overall it was literally down to my heatran killing his salemance and he had like 2 hp left so very close call gg
also defended my gym against him

beat thisispatrick and his rematch defending the steel gym ggs

also i will now only except gym badges to accept gym challenges on the pokegyms xat as a way to start using it to communicate easier if thats ok with Helio

Last edited:
i lost to james challenging his flying gym it wasnt very social but overall it was literally down to my heatran killing his salemance and he had like 2 hp left so very close call gg

also i will now only except gym badges to accept gym challenges on the pokegyms xat as a way to start using it to communicate easier if thats ok with Helio

I think I should just make an entire new xat for the league since I can't actually moderate it or anything, although until people start using it more I think it would be better for challengers to PM the gym leaders.

Edit: I just realized there wasn't a bug gym on the main page so I added it under closed gyms. It's weird that I wouldn't notice because 2 of my main pokemon are bug types

Last edited:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym

Confirming successful defense of my gym as well as a successful defense of yours, not really sure what you mean by "it wasnt very social". Oh and to be specific it was down to 10hp when it gave the final blow to win the match. Good game though, wasn't expecting dragon pulse on a heatran.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I'm finally back, and ready to battle! :)

Leader Name: Normal Gym
Friend Code: 2624-5168-2800
Favourite Tier: OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Polygon Badge
Other things you may want us to know: It's good to be back! :D

I'm finally back, and ready to battle! :)

Leader Name: Normal Gym
Friend Code: 2624-5168-2800
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Polygon Badge
Other things you may want us to know: It's good to be back! :D

I'll add your name right away and then i'll start making the badge

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Thanks, I can't wait to see it!

Also, there may be another member from classic PokeGyms returning here before long, my former co-owner, and best friend, Khaoscontrol! He ran the rock gym back in the day, so it looks like we'll have another gym occupied in the near future!

Thanks, I can't wait to see it!

Also, there may be another member from classic PokeGyms returning here before long, my former co-owner, and best friend, Khaoscontrol! He ran the rock gym back in the day, so it looks like we'll have another gym occupied in the near future!

Sounds good, we still have lots of open gyms though so we're going to need some more leaders in the future

Edit: Most gym leaders should know that I designed userbars for them, what I forgot to mention is that they are not complete yet. Here's a few examples of what the completed userbars will look like
8l1o.png

hv6r.png

Last edited:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Hey when does the fire gym reservation end, I want to join but be warned I can only battle and sometimes post only on Fridays and Saturdays.

Epiclynx

Accepting gym matches this weekend, PM/Vm for gym match

and im meaning pm for challenge and then go to the xat is the way ill accept it also yeah i lost control of the one i made for the aqua league i dont know how but i did cant edit it either

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I saw that there's no fire gym, so can I be that leader?

Leader Name: Fire Gym
Friend Code: 1894 3318 5556
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Blaze Badge
Other things you may want us to know:

I saw that there's no fire gym, so can I be that leader?

Leader Name: Fire Gym
Friend Code: 1894 3318 5556
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Blaze Badge
Other things you may want us to know:

1) To become a Gym Leader for a Gym that is not yet claimed, PM me your Gym team, badge name, and the kind of battle the Gym will use (Singles, Doubles, Triples, or Rotation.)

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I should be available for battles tonight; I have two challengers waiting to face me and should be able to battle them later

Both SirLucari0 and Shadow Darkrai have earnt the amnis badge - both were good games and very enjoyable :) quite close as well, could have gone either way until i made a bad call with sirlucari0 and shadow pulled out a trump i had no answer for. Both of you battled very well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.