• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaterE4 / Electric Gym Open.. Pm me when ready! (1Hour)
Challenge: Elite Four Artorius VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger WON 6-0.
I had a feeling he was using a team with absol as his main star, but i didn't know he had so many fairy weakness! what was you thinking son? lmao
I knew the game plan when i saw the team, absol sweep, you've gone too use to it. and i ready beat this team 2times with my VenuSaur team before today, why did you use it? sigh. lol

On the next episode of Pokeball-Z, Summers and his Z fighters take on the Warlord Artorius.
Can he be the first to win?, find out in Next time in Pokeball-Z!! lmfao

(Summers and his Z fighters have been defeated once again).

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: Elite Four Artorius VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Loss 0 - 6
Well, I knew that team was terribly weak to fairies, but now I see it has too much Physical supporting moves. And of course you already seemed to know what Team you would be facing, I think he cheated.

Yo DT, you might need to fire me meyn! Aint no1 gona be champ with me around!!
#AntiChamp, Am against it! Started a new movement. lmfao
People don't feel discourage, Can't be lucky for ever! haha

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
He didn't get anything out of me xD

Anyway, because Dj lost to Art, the new rules for the e4 will now be implemented. I've updated the rules with them, but heres the basic gist

From now on, the Counter teaming rule no longer applies to the e4, but if you lose to any of us you will have to start your challenge over. Good luck DJ!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Thanks for letting me back in my gym is now open today for challengers

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Little note that I now have a new 3ds, so my fc will be changing. I'll be sure to update the op with it once i get everything transferred over from my old one. Brother surprised me with a late Xmas present :3

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Little note that I now have a new 3ds, so my fc will be changing. I'll be sure to update the op with it once i get everything transferred over from my old one. Brother surprised me with a late Xmas present :3

You know you can transfer the info (including fc) over? I can't remember the process, but when I broke my other 3DS, I did that and my fc stayed the same. Transferred over everything.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
You know you can transfer the info (including fc) over? I can't remember the process, but when I broke my other 3DS, I did that and my fc stayed the same. Transferred over everything.

Ah I didn't realize the fc transferred too! Hopefully I can figure that out.

Battle: E4 DT vs Dj
Result: My loss 5-3
I should have quit halfway through the match but I hoped that a miracle could occur....it didn't. Quite frankly I played horrid. I didn't have an answer to that one specific variant of pokemon and it cost me the match.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ah I didn't realize the fc transferred too! Hopefully I can figure that out.

You go into the Setting and do a System Transfer, but you have to have both 3DS's on. I did it when I transferred to my N3DS, it took awhile, but it was worth it.

Challenge: Elite Four dragontamer44722 VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 5 - 3
That was a really good game, was able to luckily stall out the problematic Pokemon.

Last edited:
Challenge: Elite Four dragontamer44722 VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 5 - 3
That was a really good game, was able to luckily stall out the problematic Pokemon.

Look who's back for more pain!! You just dont learn...
#AntiChamp! "We're Against It"

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Look who's back for more pain!! You just dont learn...
#AntiChamp! "We're Against It"

I'll get passed you eventually, so just stand there and wait for your time to lose to surface.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is always Open, just VM/PM for a challenge.

locghoul

i don't understand one thing, are we allowed to change teams between gyms or do we have to use the same team throughout the gyms? If it's the latter, how would you account for cteaming? I mean, Poison, Grass and Bug have horrible STABs, 80% of the current OU meta resist their STABs...

LynxForte

The Phoenix
i don't understand one thing, are we allowed to change teams between gyms or do we have to use the same team throughout the gyms? If it's the latter, how would you account for cteaming? I mean, Poison, Grass and Bug have horrible STABs, 80% of the current OU meta resist their STABs...

You can change teams between gyms. You must use the same team for the E4

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Apologies for disappearing off the face of the earth. Got caught up in some real life stuff and a few weeks back was summoned to help sort out a league on a different site. Also, sorry if I never got back to anyone for a battle. If you ever want to battle for fun I have a poison team that's ready for all challenges. Glad to see this place is doing well. Catch us on the flipside ;)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Apologies for disappearing off the face of the earth. Got caught up in some real life stuff and a few weeks back was summoned to help sort out a league on a different site. Also, sorry if I never got back to anyone for a battle. If you ever want to battle for fun I have a poison team that's ready for all challenges. Glad to see this place is doing well. Catch us on the flipside ;)

I understand, it happens. If a vacancy ever pops up and you are around I'll be sure to send you a pm to see if you want your spot back.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, but only for ORAS Battles at the moment, if you are an XY Player, I have to get a new team ready for those trainers and in the meantime the team isn't complete since I have to breed new players for it, but trust me, I plan to make it much more harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.