• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Welcome back Leafeon :3 I'll amend the op with your info. (Also we have a tourney going on please join :D )

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Welcome back Leafeon :3 I'll amend the op with your info. (Also we have a tourney going on please join :D )

Thanks DT, good to be back. :)
(I'm gonna try to throw something together, but no promises. Between school work and moving I might not have time to put a team together in time.)

Haha thanks man. Nah, you totally owned this gym as your own. I've been messing around with my game lately and even started planning a team for fun. Seeing you make champ gave me the push to really start battling again. I'm excited to try being a leader again. Don't count me out though, I plan on taking the E4 and their Champ when things clear up on my end! :D

Actually I've been thinking about coming out of retirement so that makes two of us that are going to start battling again

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Actually I've been thinking about coming out of retirement so that makes two of us that are going to start battling again

Awesome, good luck with the Team you make to use. And of course, most of all, remember to have fun!

Activity Post!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leader Name: FairyWitch
Friend Code: in my sig to lazy to type it :p
Requested Type: Grass because no took it yet suprised >.>
Badge Name: Flower Badge
Battle Style: Singles for now please
Time Zone: gmt -5

well seems like no one took the position since I last attempted to apply for it last year LOL anyway I would like to give it a whirl again since I got my new laptop now which I just need to train up one pokemon for battle dt and I will be ready :3 I am mming atm a shiny but once I finish I will train up that one and we can test battle :3

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Name: FairyWitch
Friend Code: in my sig to lazy to type it :p
Requested Type: Grass because no took it yet suprised >.>
Badge Name: Flower Badge
Battle Style: Singles for now please
Time Zone: gmt -5

well seems like no one took the position since I last attempted to apply for it last year LOL anyway I would like to give it a whirl again since I got my new laptop now which I just need to train up one pokemon for battle dt and I will be ready :3 I am mming atm a shiny but once I finish I will train up that one and we can test battle :3

Accepted. Ready whenever you are!

Because james has not been online since Jan 21st, I will be retiring the Steel gym and replacing it with the grass gym, which now has a leader :3 As a general note even though we have frequented Serebii please make sure to post here every once in a while so we can keep up activity. With any luck we will be getting a new game/generation soon

Gdas

Out of Practice
Challenger Name:Gdas
Friend Code:2552-1723-9228
Favourite Tier:OU (Probably)
Time Zone:GMT +-0
Other things you may want us to know:I kinda suck

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger Name:Gdas
We all did at some point. You'll learn as you battle, and start getting better, so no worries. DT will probably accept you soon, so welcome to the league.

We really need E4 challengers.

Gdas

Out of Practice
Thanks Mr.Y, I've been battling online recently and learning a little. But i've been breeding comp pokemon for a long time now to trade them for event pokemon, thought it was about time i used them myself!
I've got some shiny comp ready pokemon that have been sat there since XY release!
Are you free for a little battle for funsies now?

Gdas

Out of Practice
Awesome ill see what i can do :]

To any leaders that happen to be on any time soon, ill battle absolutely anyone.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Name: Gdas

Welcome to the League. And like Mr.Y said, you'll get better overtime, I've seen lots of people come to the League's section and get better overtime from advice given by others and learning from opponent's they've battled against.

We all did at some point. You'll learn as you battle, and start getting better, so no worries. DT will probably accept you soon, so welcome to the league.

We really need E4 challengers.

Well, yes you guys really do, but I'm sure I'll still have to wait even longer than you guys.

Thanks Mr.Y, I've been battling online recently and learning a little. But i've been breeding comp pokemon for a long time now to trade them for event pokemon, thought it was about time i used them myself!
I've got some shiny comp ready pokemon that have been sat there since XY release!
Are you free for a little battle for funsies now?

Anyways, if you do want a battle for fun, I'm willing to participate in one.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Welcome to the League. And like Mr.Y said, you'll get better overtime, I've seen lots of people come to the League's section and get better overtime from advice given by others and learning from opponent's they've battled against.

Well, yes you guys really do, but I'm sure I'll still have to wait even longer than you guys.

Anyways, if you do want a battle for fun, I'm willing to participate in one.

You could always rechallenge us, you'll still remain champion. That way none of us will stay bored xD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
You could always rechallenge us, you'll still remain champion. That way none of us will stay bored xD

Yeah, maybe I can try to keep you entertained, going to grab a new team together and see what it can do.

Gdas

Out of Practice
Hey DJSummers, I'm in a battle right now but if you're free in about 5 min could you give me a quick battle? and make sure you go easy on me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.