• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger Name: Hakallowin
Friend Code: 1607-5782-4949
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: -4 EST
Other things you may want us to know: I like stall so the matches can get long... lol

Welcome! Please feel free to pm any of our leaders so you can set up a match :3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Name: Hakallowin
Friend Code: 1607-5782-4949
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: -4 EST
Other things you may want us to know: I like stall so the matches can get long... lol

Hey Haka, decided to stop by and Challenge I see, well good luck.

Normal Gym is open to challengers today!!

Open for battles etc
PM Me when ready

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open!~~

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I'm sorry for not being around much, I do visit the site but don't post since theres not much of a reason to. This time however, I DO have a reason (yay) We will be having a tournament soon! the idea comes courtesy of Djsummers, the Generations tournament! For this tournament, you must pick one pokemon from each generation (1-6) and make a team from them. Specifics will be announced soon, and I'm gonna try my hand at making a banner for it, so stay tuned!

So I'm sorry for not being around much, I do visit the site but don't post since theres not much of a reason to. This time however, I DO have a reason (yay) We will be having a tournament soon! the idea comes courtesy of Djsummers, the Generations tournament! For this tournament, you must pick one pokemon from each generation (1-6) and make a team from them. Specifics will be announced soon, and I'm gonna try my hand at making a banner for it, so stay tuned!

I bet that loser has already got a team made.. Its his idea after all.. shame he aint gona win it.. hahaha lmao

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I bet that loser has already got a team made.. Its his idea after all.. shame he aint gona win it.. hahaha lmao

No I usually just put together a Team before a Tournament starts.

Also, Normal Gym Open!!

Open 4 random fun Battles... (2Hours) Pm me when ready*

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym Open!! VM/PM for Challenge!!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a note that I haven't forgotten the tournament, but I'm having trouble finding someone to make a banner for it. If anyone here has any sort of artistic skill then please pm me >_>

Open 4 random fun Battles... (2Hours) Pm me when ready*

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is Open!! Come Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.