• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benstartri

How2Pokemon
Heya! I feel like I should make another application since i've been gone for so long... I lost my copy of the game and had to restart from the beginning on another game I got from a friend. Even if I don't need to, my application is below.

Challenger Name:Benstartri
Friend Code:2079-7560-2416
Favourite Tier: Currently UU
Time Zone: EST or EDT, however you call it
Other things you may want us to know: I can't wait to get back into battling is all. Maybe i'll win one or two haha

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Heya! I feel like I should make another application since i've been gone for so long... I lost my copy of the game and had to restart from the beginning on another game I got from a friend. Even if I don't need to, my application is below.

Challenger Name:Benstartri
Friend Code:2079-7560-2416
Favourite Tier: Currently UU
Time Zone: EST or EDT, however you call it
Other things you may want us to know: I can't wait to get back into battling is all. Maybe i'll win one or two haha

Well I'm sure we'll be ready for you when you return to Challenging!!

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Challenger Name: Mew 2000 (Ign Frank)
Friend Code: 3DS Friend Code: 3153-4454-8518
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: gmt-4
Other things you may want us to know: I like pokemon

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

Nice, more people!
Looking forward to your challenge.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
It was a good battle, you boided my team entirely. Am I allowed to switch my team up or will they be locked into the 6 I use for the rest of these challenges?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
It was a good battle, you boided my team entirely. Am I allowed to switch my team up or will they be locked into the 6 I use for the rest of these challenges?

You're allowed to change teams. Team Lock only comes into effect against the E4!

Challenge: Normal Leader DJSummers VS Challenger mew 2000
Result: Leader Won 6 - 0
Good game! Normal's a tough type to beat!

EDIT:

Result: Leader Won 3 - 0
Good game, this team pulled out a few surprises.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars

Wow it's always nice to see new pokemon this gets me so hype to battle rock gym open.

Challenge: Rock Leader Wego VS Challenger mew 2000
Result: Leader Won 2 - 0
Good game, that was fun I'm glad I still got it it's been awhIle since I had a gym battle. Even tho your pokemon that the advantage that still wasn't enough to give you the win. Hope you see you challenge me again.

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Wow it's always nice to see new pokemon this gets me so hype to battle rock gym open.

Challenge: Rock Leader Wego VS Challenger mew 2000
Result: Leader Won 2 - 0
Good game, that was fun I'm glad I still got it it's been awhIle since I had a gym battle. Even tho your pokemon that the advantage that still wasn't enough to give you the win. Hope you see you challenge me again.

Yeah good match. I was hoping to much on my pokemon winning the speed tie towards the end :(

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm late to the party but welcome to all new challengers!

I still want to do a new tournament but we don't have a banner. I would reaaaally like one, but I may be cheap and just make a tournament thread without one xD I will of course make a post here should I make a thread

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Result: Leader Won 6 - 0
Good game! Mega Audino can surely catch you off guard! Maybe I should actually make a team around it that'll support it a bit more!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
It's been a long time guys but it's summer and I get to do what I love now and no school work so the dragon gym will be opening soon!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open upon request!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
does anyone have a snorunt or frosslass with ha i can use to breed?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I haven't I'm afraid.

Anybut, I can FINALLY announce our newest tournament!

dragontamer44722%20tournament%20banner%20png_zps5btnorgy.png

So, like I stated previously, the generations tournament is pretty simple. You must construct a team that consists of one pokemon from each generation (ex: Arcanine, Girafarig, Sceptile, Luxray, Golurk, and Goodra) The battle style will be Smogon OU singles. In order to give people enough time to prepare, the tournament will begin June 25th, about 2 weeks from now. Prizes will be determined before the start, but for now are undecided. I've applied for a new thread and will post here once it is up. Lets pump some life back into the leagues!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I haven't I'm afraid.

Anybut, I can FINALLY announce our newest tournament!

dragontamer44722%20tournament%20banner%20png_zps5btnorgy.png

So, like I stated previously, the generations tournament is pretty simple. You must construct a team that consists of one pokemon from each generation (ex: Arcanine, Girafarig, Sceptile, Luxray, Golurk, and Goodra) The battle style will be Smogon OU singles. In order to give people enough time to prepare, the tournament will begin June 25th, about 2 weeks from now. Prizes will be determined before the start, but for now are undecided. I've applied for a new thread and will post here once it is up. Lets pump some life back into the leagues!

New Tournaments are always fun!

Also Normal Gym is open upon request!

Challenge: Normal Leader DJSummers VS Challenger phantomclaw
Result: Leader Win 2 - 0
Good game.

Challenge: Normal Leader DJSummers VS Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Challenger Win 3 - 0
Good game. Should've brought a better team altogether, but I'd have to blame it on over-predicting.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Comments: Definitely a great battle after being gone for so long

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
New Tournaments are always fun!

Also Normal Gym is open upon request!

Good game.

Challenge: Normal Leader DJSummers VS Challenger ElxlceL
Result: Challenger Win 3 - 0
Good game. Should've brought a better team altogether, but I'd have to blame it on over-predicting.

Confirming win. GG.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Am I able to challange any gyms to a double battle or just some of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.