1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

It is a thing, Cutty's Gym shouldn't be on the list as he retired for now, and I believe Dircio has also.

2. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

I am going through the leaders we have at the moment, I just haven't really done too much updating juuuuust yet. I hope to tackle it tonight when I get a minute to do so.

edit: I had a minute so I just did it. I also decided that I'll take up another gym myself in order to make it a full 8 until Cutty and Dircio return (if they do) I haven't decided which one yet, but I'm leaning towards my old Fighting gym position.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Let me know when the water gym position opens up :D

4. dragontamer44722

Though Wecondo doesn't post here often he is still on the site frequently, so I've kept him in the position. However, should it ever open back up I'll inform you right away :3

5. The Original Wizard

The Original Wizard Magic *snort snort*

Challenge: The Original Wizard VS Skullbash
    Outcome: 5-0 (my loss)
    It was a good battle but i brought the wrong team, while trying out a new team i had completely forgotten to put taunt on my crobat resulting in entry hazards and buffs for days, i just couldn't stack up to their beefy pokemon after that, i learned my lesson though, always have a taunt at the ready.

Congratulations Skullbash i present to you the Corrosion badge!: [​IMG]

6. DJSummers

Challenge: Ground Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Skullbash
    Result: Challenger Win 1 - 0
    Good game, had no counter for one of his Pokemon and I knew it would've ultimately won in the end.

Challenge: Grass Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Skullbash
    Result: Leader Win 4 - 0
    Good game, my team was able to do its thing and gain the win it needed.

7. The Original Wizard

Hey, Since i can't sleep i may as well open the gym for a while.

Poison Gym - Closed!
    Remember the battle style for this gym is doubles!

EDIT: Closed the gym now, no interest from challengers last night.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  8. dragontamer44722

Just as a note, theres a new tournament in the tournament thread! Its a vgc style tournament so its not the way we normally play, but if it interests you make sure to check it out!

I know I stated it prior but I have decided that I will be taking up the Fighting gym. I don't have a team prepared juuuust yet but once I do I'll amend the op with my info.

9. DJSummers

Ground & Grass Gym's are open, VM me for a challenge!!

CLOSED

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  10. The Original Wizard

Poison gym is open!
    Double battles.

11. DJSummers

Ground & Grass Gym's are Open!! VM/PM for a challenge!

12. dragontamer44722

Alrighty guys, here is our next tournament!

[​IMG]

For this tournament, you have to create a team made solely of pokemon that have not fully evolved. In order to make things interesting, certain non evolved pokemon will not be permitted. Those pokemon are Chansey, Doublade, Gligar, and Porygon 2. The reason they are being excluded is because they are in tiers above RU, and as such a bit overpowered. Pokémon that do not evolve at all, for example Absol, Shuckle, etc, can't be used. Pokémon in tiers RU and under can be used, including Little Cup pokemon should you decide to use them. Aaaaand finally, this is going to be a Smogon Singles tournament on PS

13. Wego

Wego WeCounting Stars

Active post man I did not think a job would make me become inactive.

14. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I take it ferroseed is banned as well?

And scyther should probably be banned as well.

15. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

RU and under can be used

16. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

But she says the other evolutions in RU are banned so logically ferroseed should be banned as well.

17. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Scyther n Ferro are NU/PU so they're fine. Chansey/Porygon2/Gligar are OU/UU above RU.

I'm interested to join btw :)

18. dragontamer44722

I'll be a little clearer, Pokémon in the RU tier and below can be used. I mainly did it this way so that people would use pokemon that typically never see the light of day like Grovyle, Charmeleon, etc. I didn't want to see Chansey and Doublade everywhere xD

19. dragontamer44722

So excuse the double post, but I can finally say something I haven't said in forever.....

Fighting gym is closed now. Dinner time!

Challenge: leader Dt vs Lf
    result: My loss 0-1
    It felt good to have a gym battle that wasn't flying for once xD I think my own stupidity killed me this time but who knows xp

Challenge: Leader Dt vs Dj
    result: My loss 0-2
    Another close one. the High jump kick miss really bit me in the butt. Dunno if that one hit mattered but it still stank T_T

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  20. DJSummers

Ground & Grass Gym's are open!! PM/VM for challenge!

Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Challenger DJSummers
    Result: My Win 1 - 0
    Was a good close game. I got stuck on 1 Pokemon that wore down most of my team, in the end I only had 1 Pokemon who I knew could've won it, and it almost lost it from a miss.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.