• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
I'm currently unable to take any challenges. Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
Hello PokeGyms! I'm the new Fairy Gym Leader, I look forward to battling ^^

as the leader of the 6th gen current (but temporarily closed) ice gym. Welcome to the pokegyms family.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
i have a question if i made a gym would i be allowed to have pokemon with 2 types as long as all pokemon on my team share a type?

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
How many pokemon would i be able to have on my team as a leader?

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Challenger/Leader Name:Silverhusky99
Friend Code:1547 5324 1490
Favourite Tier:XY
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know:I would like to become a dark type gym leader someday.

Six. You're allowed to have two Pokemon that aren't of your selected type though. For example, if you're a fairy leader, you can have two Pokemon that aren't fairy type. No more than two though ^^

Yeah, as long as 4 are of your gym type then the other 2 can be any type. Remember that you can change your team as long as this rule is followed

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Hello, as you may or may not be aware I am Silver ( that's my real name by the way) I am the new PokeGyms Ghost type gym leader I'm eager to start accepting challenges but there will be a small delay, I have to finish creating my team before i can accept any challenges so there is a delay before i can start taking on challengers and giving out the haunting badge!

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Hello, as you may or may not be aware I am Silver ( that's my real name by the way) I am the new PokeGyms Ghost type gym leader I'm eager to start accepting challenges but there will be a small delay, I have to finish creating my team before i can accept any challenges so there is a delay before i can start taking on challengers and giving out the haunting badge!

Welcome to PokeGyms! ^^

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Thank you >.<

Mega Typhlosion

Welcome Silver ;) I was thinking of nicknaming my Shiny Delphox as Silver xD lol

Anyway, Sylpheon challenged my gym some time ago, but she was unable to get the badge. Good match ^^

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
When i Finish my gym i will challenge my ghosts on your fire!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
shedinja isn't the best pokemon to work against fire types.....actually, basically anything could kill a shedinja. Toxic, Burn, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Mold Breaker, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Rock, Foresight, I mean, anything faster is almost guaranteed to demolish him. 1 hp = I hit

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
focus sash if i eliminate your first sweeper i have a chance to out speed you survive a hit sweep/dig to dog sweep resist fire and i'm only using it cause its one of my favourite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.