• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Actually its fine were not arguing were debating. I actually really like IvySnake because of his criticism it has inspired me to work harder in strengthening my Shedinja as well as the rest of my team :3

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Good luck training your Shedinja ^^

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Thanks >.<

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Battle: Leader Sylpheon VS Ivysnake
Result: I won 2-0
Comments: No matter who won or lost, it was still an amazing battle nonetheless. I learned what I needed to improve on and what I could do to do better for next time, thanks!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Ivysnake vs. Leader Sylpheon
Result: Loss 0-2
My Performance: 7/10
Her Performance: 9/10
Notes: I despise Klefki. How come I feel my gym team is better than my regular teams?

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Good day people of PokeGyms!

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Gym Leader Fire Hero vs. Challenger Imma Agito
Result: Win 3-2 (match forfeited)
Notes: I got very lucky in the end after an unlucky start, so he deserves a lot of credit. Good match.

Battle: Gym Leader Fire Hero vs. Challenger Helio Breaker
Result: Win 2-0
Notes: Homework - Write 100 times "All Flying moves have priority with Talonflame. Don't use DD to try to outspeed." lol GG.

Battle: Gym Leader Fire Hero vs. Challenger Skullbash
Result: Win 4-0
Notes: Good game, I was lucky not to miss any move this time xD And I thought Venu could OHKO Alakazam...

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Challenger/Leader Name: Mega-Absol
Friend Code: 4313-0474-2822
Favourite Tier: OU
Other things you may want us to know: My time zone is GMT.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
sorry it taking me so long to finish my training and get the ice gym back up and running. i am probably going to have tomhave surgery on my right wrist[my dominant hand]. i will have the ice gym back up and running as soon as possible. thanks for your understanding and patience.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Hello APinkInTime i'm silver the ghost type leader here at pokegyms nice to meet you! I give you my highest blessings for your surgery.

The next raffle will be on Saturday, here are the prizes.

Chamander 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Adamant nature
Ability: Solar Power
Egg moves:
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Outrage
Belly Drum

Squirtle 31/xx/31/31/xx/31
Modest nature
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves:
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Refresh
Water Spout

Absol 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
Jolly nature
Ability: Justified
Egg moves:
Baton Pass
Megahorn
Sucker Punch
Play Rough

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
how do you apply for a raffle?

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
can i give my self my own badge?

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
well i hope i win hahaha!

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
why don't you just raffle for the winner then say there is 3 prizes then tell someone random to pick a number and the winner gets that prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.