1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeGyms

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by dragontamer44722, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Master Chief

The Master Chief A.K.A Tythaeus

^i'll take that offer =p Im not going to wait for acceptance if the OP isn't active

2. EvilZ

EvilZ New Member

i dont care im game

3. IAintObeezy

IAintObeezy Ban this Trainer

well puffy confirmed me being dark gym leader despite not updating the OP yet...so I guess i will accept challenges...

4. Shadow Darkrai 101

Shadow Darkrai 101 Unidentified Trainer

I got a question. Did we ever decide who would be co leader yet?

5. HHG

HHG New Member

puffle was suppose to choose someone last sunday and said he will be busy all week. Where r uuuuuuuuu?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  6. RainbowMagikarp64

RainbowMagikarp64 When I Evolve...

I would like to sign up for the Fighting type gym, though I most likely wouldn't take in opponents for a while, due to preperation for my team. But, here's an idea of what the team should end up being like...
    Golurk (Currently owned, Special)
    Emboar (Currently Owned)
    Hitmonchan (Currently Owned)
    Lucario (Riolu, Still in Training)

Now, I have some questions...

1. Can more than one Pokemon on your team be multi-typed as long as fighting is one of the types they are?
    2. Do all Pokemon have to be at level 100 to participate?
    3. If I become a gym leader, do I have to face challengers right away?

My friend code is in my signature.

Bye for now!

7. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

I want to actually challenge a gym *-* ~

8. HHG

HHG New Member

challenge me

9. Vis_Mage

Vis_Mage PokeGyms Creator

Sorry 'bout the lack of being around as of late. I have been working as a full time teacher for the last 2 weeks, but now that summer school is out, I should be on daily!

Thanks for letting us use those nifty badges Azulart! They will really give the league a lot more flavor!

And sorry about your gym still saying closed Shadow, I guess I didn't press the save button... -_-; Anyway, that's fixed now!

EDIT: Just saw that your gym edit was un-done as well IAintObeezy. That is all fixed up now!

10. epicninjask123

epicninjask123 LoL Lunatic

I still want to be a bug leader, but I'm at my grandmother's house without my 3ds so I'll be back with that hopefully later today. Can I get a reserved sign?

11. EvilZ

EvilZ New Member

Im ready for battle today for a couple hours my fc and rules are on the gym leader page.

12. HHG

HHG New Member

same here//////////

good game Azulart

13. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Confirmed, the triple battle rule caught me off gaurd, since my team is made for singles. But yeah gg.

14. HHG

HHG New Member

Puffle for the registering a pokemon team rule. If they want to make changes to their team they should have to wait 3 weeks before making any changes.

15. Vis_Mage

Vis_Mage PokeGyms Creator

I do like the timeframe restriction to prevent specifically changing a team for a gym battle. The time frame for such is up for debate, through. What do the rest of you think about the timeframe?

Also epicniniask, I will reserve the bug gym leader position for you.

16. HHG

HHG New Member

and gym leaders need to report the challenger's team to you after a gym battle

17. IAintObeezy

IAintObeezy Ban this Trainer

Also taking challenges. Come one, come all.

Edit:Also i think the rule should be reduced to a week.

18. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

There should be an rule like that, but 3 weeks is to long, make it 2 or even 1.
    But I dont think team changes will happen that much.

19. HHG

HHG New Member

2 and 1 is too short. 3 is best

20. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

PokeGyms is not so popular yet, I have seen now 3 challangers by far, you really want to wait 3 weeks with each of them?
    2 or 1 is really better for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.