• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle:Leader silverhusky99 VS. Mega-Absol
Results:Loss 5-0
Comments:I know hate the move foul play enough said. Wonderful match!

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Battle: Leader Sylpheon VS silverhusky99
Result: Win 2-0
His Performance: 8/10
My Performance: 8.5/10
Comments: Great battle ^^ I really wanted to reveal my last Pokemon, but then changed my mind xD

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle:Leader Silverhusky99 VS. Leader Sylpheon
Results: Loss 2-0
Comments:that was really fun!

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Grass gym will be open as soon as I get a venosaurite PM me if you have one to trade

Last edited:

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
do you not have the money in game to get one?

Lol, No. It still costs 300,000 for me and I have 140,000. I have one now, but it is late where I am so the gym won't be open until tomorrow.
Feel free to PM me to arrange a time for tomorrow when you can

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle:Leader shinyclauncher VS. Mr.Y
Results: Win 4-0
Comments: that was a fun battle, and I got to use my two shinys :).

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle:Leader Sito VS. Leader shinyclauncher
Results: Win 5-0
Comments:Awesome battle it was fun, hope we can battle again soon :D

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Drakoflash1
Result: Win 6-0
Comments: 10th win as Fire Gym Leader :D Yay! Liked the birds ;)

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Mr. Y
Result: Lost 0-5 (or 0-4?)
Comments: Well, Ground/Rock/Water/Dragon-types xD Can't really beat that with Fire lol Good match. Enjoy your badge ;)

Last edited:

PanikY

Any gym leaders online right now?

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Any gym leaders online right now?

Online and ready to battle for the next 4 hours or so (may have to wait a bit as doing other things as well

Results:

Leader Kelde0 VS PanikY
Result: Loss 0-5
Comments: The Gardevoir wrecked my Greninja Leaving me open to all of your attacks. Good game, and congrats on getting the grass badge

Leader Kelde0 VS Mega Absol
Result: Loss 0-4
Comments: The brave bird wiped out 3 of my guys, and the galvantula wiped the rest with bug buzz. I need to work on my counters more

No longer accepting challengers, need to work on my team

Last edited:

PanikY

A few comments for my battle against Leader Kelde0:

He was kind enough to accept a double battle even though he felt more comfortable with singles.
He also suspected that I used a counter team and after the battle was over I looked at my team again and could understand why he'd feel this way.

For these reasons, I'd like to have a rematch one day :/

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS PanikY
Result: Win 1-0
Comments: Very close battle. Had a bit of everything. Frozen Pokémon, turnarounds, and it all ended up in an all-or-nothing finale xD Very good battle ;)

Hello! I am rotomotorz, the new Electric gym leader. I battle in singles and doubles, although I prefer doubles because I can spam Discharge :/ If you'd like to challenge me, let me know and I'll add your FC and can usually battle whenever I'm on PSS. Don't expect it to be easy, though :p Good Luck!

Hello! I am rotomotorz, the new Electric gym leader. I battle in singles and doubles, although I prefer doubles because I can spam Discharge :/ If you'd like to challenge me, let me know and I'll add your FC and can usually battle whenever I'm on PSS. Don't expect it to be easy, though :p Good Luck!

Now almost all of the types have a leader, anyway good luck in your battles as gym leader

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Does anybody have a rattata in x or y?

Status
Not open for further replies.